50 Marauder PvP Movie. MARAUDERS ARE THE BEST :D

Klindalol

We brought my buddy's level 15 Marauder into a Warzone and he got second in overall kills at FIFTEEN.

Just cos most guys in that BG sucked doesnt mean much. I'm 36 now and the highest damage i can put out is a 2.5k crit when using everything I have.

Guess I have to smash those buttons much harder so I do more damage.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cos most guys in that BG sucked doesnt mean much. I'm 36 now and the highest damage i can put out is a 2.5k crit when using everything I have.

Guess I have to smash those buttons much harder so I do more damage.

Here is the the thing. Marauder doesn't put out huge numbers except with rage/carnage and then only with scream/smash.

Carnage is more about medium sustain damage with moments of high burst and are good at bursting down high armor targets. They do have decent sustain however so nothing they do hits super super hard, scream with gore + blood frenzy up probably being their highest single hit.

Rage is all about 5-10 seconds of High Burst then doing almost no damage for another 15-20 seconds before they can burst again. Because of this they can hit pretty damn good numbers with smash, their main burst ability.

Annihilation is all about steady, sustained damage with slight burst in annihilate, and as such annihilate is their only ability that hits hard and it hits much softer than scream or smash.

If you want to hit for 5k or whatever, play a sniper or op.

I'm sorry that you like this trash of a class, but I've already made many posts that told the flaws.

That's sort of the point. You've made many posts about the same thing, over and over. Then, all you do is go into other people's posts mentioning the pros of Marauders and you just want to throw your little temper tantrum... stomping your feet and shouting at the top of your lungs, "Look at me! Look at me!"

It gets old. We get it.

Teladis = Thinks the class is underpowered.

Seriously, we get it. You're constant rants and Debbie-Downer statements are nothing more than a broken record. I'd like to ask you to stop posting this dribble.

Here is the the thing. Marauder doesn't put out huge numbers except with rage/carnage and then only with scream/smash.

Carnage is more about medium sustain damage with moments of high burst and are good at bursting down high armor targets. They do have decent sustain however so nothing they do hits super super hard, scream with gore + blood frenzy up probably being their highest single hit.

Rage is all about 5-10 seconds of High Burst then doing almost no damage for another 15-20 seconds before they can burst again. Because of this they can hit pretty damn good numbers with smash, their main burst ability.

Annihilation is all about steady, sustained damage with slight burst in annihilate, and as such annihilate is their only ability that hits hard and it hits much softer than scream or smash.

If you want to hit for 5k or whatever, play a sniper or op.

Not really, you have 2 abilities that increases your Smash +dmg and +100% crit - when you get Smash's cd reduced I open with Force Crush over Force Choke if you spread them out you can do something like

Charge + Force Crush + Smash

Obliterate + Force Choke + Smash

(obviously inbetween you use rage building abilties, cd's and our slow etc.) Its pretty much sustained burst over 3 spikes - but a lot of damage it should take down anyone bar the most geared Trooper.

Not really, you have 2 abilities that increases your Smash +dmg and +100% crit - when you get Smash's cd reduced I open with Force Crush over Force Choke if you spread them out you can do something like

Obliterate + Force Choke + Smash

(obviously inbetween you use rage building abilties, cd's and our slow etc.) Its pretty much sustained burst over 3 spikes - but a lot of damage it should take down anyone bar the most geared Trooper.

Your right, I forgot both choke and crush did it, was thinking just crush.

So it is more like 20 seconds of really high burst, then slower spurts of burst until choke is off CD again.

Your right, I forgot both choke and crush did it, was thinking just crush.

So it is more like 20 seconds of really high burst, then slower spurts of burst until choke is off CD again.

By that time you've usually got 30 Fury and you can dump into Beserk for the "cleaving" Vicious - not as high damage as Smash, but combine it with Scream and Oblit + Smash you still pewpew with the best.

(or you can be sneaky like me and skulk off and wait for Choke to go back in and **** a few people :p)

Realy 6K with force smash ? i never saw a hit its higher then 500dmg with my force smash, you have to be joking to me, i have to love my marauder if i hit like that :) are you playing Rage ? post your talents too also what are you wearing ? full pvp armor ?

yeah he isn't joking when u get enough of pvp gear u can hit that hard....currently with 3 pieces i'm hitting for 4k in PvP

Marauders are the worst class in the game. I've stopped playing mine - every other class is better. Even in the best case scenario where you're winning 1v1 in PVP - what good is that in arena? Every other class can do that as well but with better utility to their team. I've topped kill lists with tank chars too only also had 100k in team dam redux, harpoon to stop huttball carries, tons of ranged AOE, etc.

Marauders are glass cannons and any marginal DPS advantage doesn't mitigate their weaknesses. You're much better off doing assassin/shadow, operative or scoundrel for short range burst DPS, you have more survivability and utility.

You need tons of spam/twitch speed to go half the distance you could get with anything else, I get more consistent success out of a mid 20's ranked vanguard/operative/gunslinger/sorc/etc.

Edited by dcgregorya

Marauders are the worst class in the game. I've stopped playing mine - every other class is better. Even in the best case scenario where you're winning 1v1 in PVP - what good is that in arena? Every other class can do that as well but with better utility to their team. I've topped kill lists with tank chars too only also had 100k in team dam redux, harpoon to stop huttball carries, tons of ranged AOE, etc.

Marauders are glass cannons and any marginal DPS advantage doesn't mitigate their weaknesses. You're much better off doing assassin/shadow, operative or scoundrel for short range burst DPS, you have more survivability and utility.

You need tons of spam/twitch speed to go half the distance you could get with anything else, I get more consistent success out of a mid 20's ranked vanguard/operative/gunslinger/sorc/etc.

Bads who can't play marauder will go to other classes of course.

People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

I've fallen in love with the marauder class and hopefully others will the same way.

This is my first SWTOR pvp movie please enjoy!

Thats awesome PvP movie and ive seen thousands of them in my life!

I just rerolled from Merc to Marauder 2 days ago and You pvp movie make me lvl up faster for end game ownage.

I hope You will make more PvP movies!!

Ive suscribed Ya on youtube - Thoronthir143 is my nick on yt.

10/10

gotta love all the people saying how powerful marauder is because a geared lvl 50 can reck lvl 20s.......

Gotta love all the haters, who fail to see how skillful he is with marauder class. Stop being jelly. If you're playing mara and fail to succed, I suggest you spend your time in the game trying to improve, instead of posting poitnless comments. If you aren't playing mara, then this focum section isn't for you.

Pretty much this, This video was sad excuse that shows the flaws of the class more than anything else.

You know Jug spec rage does more damage and has more defense right? Going Rage as a Mara made me chuckle.

According to GZ,dps Juggs have slightly less dps than Maras, but have slightly higher survivability and this is due to the nature of their talents allowing for the Mara to have bursty and thus higher dps.

I think I'll go with what a dev says over what you say until we get some combat logs, I find them to be less likely to pull statements like that out of thin air than the average forum goer.

The rest of your posts are just you drumming on and on about Rage specced Juggs being better, with no foundation to back up your claims and then you proceed to bash people "Because noone has shown proof. It's just morons showing pvp damage done. Or saying l2p we have defense cds." Nicely done,Mr. Pot, have you met the black Kettle?

Edited by Temeluchus

People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

I've fallen in love with the marauder class and hopefully others will the same way.

This is my first SWTOR pvp movie please enjoy!

editing was cool, actual gameplay was okay. want to see some actual play not just clips of 6k smashes on undergeared/underleveled players. do you have any screenshots of scoreboards? you hitting 450k+ in those games?