50 Marauder PvP Movie. MARAUDERS ARE THE BEST :D

Klindalol

i hate to say this but there are a few issues with your video.

Your whole point of posting videos i guess is to show how "good marauder is" correct>?

You clearly do not know who Klinda is. Or the style of hes videos.

For me, he was the #1 video maker for WoW, when it comes to ENTERTAINMENT.

See here for example: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=154995 The video is entertaining and fun to watch, just like this SWTOR one. If you're looking for a video of pure skill, high-end team tactics and stuff like that, you're looking at videos from wrong author (not saying Klinda doesn't got any skill).

I opened the youtube video in OP expecting entertainment. And it delivered it.

edit:

The fact that people are impressed with videos like this makes me cringe. We get it, smash hits hard.

That this videos shows, it also shows you playing godawful players in **** gear. I especially like the assassin running away from you when he's at like 65% health and you at 10%, or the sage acting like a tank, eating a full ravage while standing there casting...

Very impressive indeed.

Read above.

@Vilpo

Don't know about the forum poster, but at least the video is in "official" klinda channel.

Edited by Viikuna

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vilpo

Don't know about the forum poster, but at least the video is in "official" klinda channel.

Yeah, I knew it was "the official Klinda channel" @Youtube as I'm a bit fan of his WoW-movies but forum poster is a mystery. :)

rage is a great spec - so glad we have 3 specs totally viable for pvp

self advertisement: http://www.own3d.tv/live/177552

i have hours of annihilation pvp on here if anyone wants to see something else

not as exciting as 6k+ smash crits, but i did get a couple 5100 annihilate crits.

deadly saber ticking for 1400 crits with 3 stacks is just so much fun :D

People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

I've fallen in love with the marauder class and hopefully others will the same way.

This is my first SWTOR pvp movie please enjoy!

oh my god die in a fire. Rage (aka smash gimmick) tree crit montage. Get out.

rage is a great spec - so glad we have 3 specs totally viable for pvp

self advertisement: http://www.own3d.tv/live/177552

i have hours of annihilation pvp on here if anyone wants to see something else

not as exciting as 6k+ smash crits, but i did get a couple 5100 annihilate crits.

deadly saber ticking for 1400 crits with 3 stacks is just so much fun :D

just wait till you get 7k crits with annihilate and your ds ticks crit for 2.4k :)

• 4 weeks later...
People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

I've fallen in love with the marauder class and hopefully others will the same way.

This is my first SWTOR pvp movie please enjoy!

we all have fallen in love in love with our marauder beacuse he so cool and staright forward but the truth is he is UP. others can kill with a faceroll you have to earn everything (the are some good values in this though) awesome video , actually it was legen w8 for it dary!!:)

i have queston our pvp gears focuses completely on power an accuracy rather than crit and surge how did he managed to pull those insanly monsterous crits? i know it when pvp was mixed but there was also many lv 50 opponets Edited by darth_billy

You really can't anymore, that video was done in a time before 50 only pvp warzones and he was hitting all his relics/stims to make those hits. Best I've done in the current game is about 3.8k on my carnage spec but the conditions have to be just right to do so. I'm usually around 2.8-3.2k (I'm wearing mostly Cent/Champ mix, not battlemaster yet)

u can still hit 5k. i've hitten 5k without stims.

instead of stacking crit - u stack surge/power because ur smash is an auto crit anyway. so u just stack the adept mods and whatever other mods that grant power. u put that with BM gear (power modded) and u have ur high hitting smash.

Nice video=) After this im gonna give my 43 marauder another chance instead of lvling alts :p

Btw love the first song in the video. Would love if anyone could tell me who made that song=)

Cheers

Dunno why you bumped this thread into first page, but be warned this was doned with buff stacking and pre-biochem nerf.

Nowadays if/when you get 5K5-5K8 crit on no expertise light armor geared people you're happy. More than 4K5 on expertise geared people is good already don't expect critting 6K+ all over the place, this is jugg only now.

buff stacking / 1.0 lowbie slaugter / hilariously incompetent enemies. My favorite was the level 50 shadow @ 2 minutes or so who ran away when the guy was at like 10% health lol. that's when i closed the vid. Edited by mufutiz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.