The reason why I'll be unsubscribing after the free month.

Esresro

Im unsubscribing because of two reasons:

*PvP: Lvl 10-50 bracket is completely retarded:

Either an insane buff to bolster, or create 10-49 brackets and a smaller buff to bolster.

*Horrid FPS on my mid-rang laptop (1000 euro-ish, quad core, 5850 graphics)

*Bugs

Graphic bugs

GUI Bugs

etc

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you still didnt' answer me son the original question

why do i care if a random man/woman from the 1,5milion players unsubscribes..

maybe go back to school son to learn to answer the correction question?

son

Quoted for pure win.

I agree on the grouping. No que's for flashpoints? The heroics on the planets are the only side missions really worth doing and you have to beg to get a group.

I am annoyed with PvP's lack of brackets. It would help to not play with the higher levels. I won't care in a few days, but it would be a lot more fun not to have to go against skills you don't even have unlocked. At least let us have full skills so I can add a separate pvp bar (if not already ingame).

Crafting is unproductive.

Community sucks.

No personalized feel.

Still on but prolly not long after I get through 50.

So you're going to play the entire month it is free even though you don't like it. That makes sense. See you on day 31, because you will still be there and you know it OP, because if you really hated the game, you wouldn't be on the forums and you wouln't be playing the game, you would be doing something else.

Already unsubbed. The game is just extremely boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 4 classes sitting at level 20, as it seems this level is where the boredom starts setting in, and I find no motivation whatsoever to login.

I'm just reading these forums hoping to be arsed to play some more and I just can't. **** it, I'm out. The only regret I have is having nothing else good to play atm.

WoW is free up to lvl20...go do me a favor and do that on 4 characters and not want to take your eye out with a pencil. You guys are ungodly obvious here right now.

Edited by Puremallace

First I wish to get a few things out of the way. I'm not a "hater" a wowkiddie or anything like that. I'm someone who followed the development, pre-ordered and played since first day of early access.

Bioware have kindly provided these forums to provide feedback and create some kind of community so I'm respectfully offering the reasonswhy I feel this game isn't up to scratch.

My biggest reason is complete lack of community. I'm a regular forum user and find that having no server forums totaly bazarr. In game community seems small and cold, I'm finding little reason to group up other than heroic quests (which I've now given up on) and flashpoints which we just burn through as they are so simple. I play on a "Full" server and struggle to find groups for flashpoints to the point where I just don't bother any more. At level 43 I have ran into maybe 4 Republic in the open world at most.

Story and questing is fun but... This doesn't translate to end game. Like other MMOs I'll be spending most of my time at level cap and having talked to my guild mate I find that the "Story" is just for leveling.

I feel trapped. This has to be the most linear game ever made. It makes wow look like a sandbox game. I'm not after a sandbox experience but I would like a sence of freedom. I feel the space combat matches the ground game in that it's on rails.

This is just going to be another gear grind. Having played wow for a few years I felt I needed something else other than a rince and repeat hunt for gear however I see this in ToR as much as wow. I was intrigued to here about this "legacy" system which they said was something an MMO had never done before but I hate to break it to them but added a surname to your characters is not new or very exciting.

Those are the main reasons. Please keep in mind this is my opinon and polite feedback.

Some thoughts and discussion would be very welcome.

Goodbye, may the force not be with you.

First I wish to get a few things out of the way. I'm not a "hater" a wowkiddie or anything like that. I'm someone who followed the development, pre-ordered and played since first day of early access.

Bioware have kindly provided these forums to provide feedback and create some kind of community so I'm respectfully offering the reasonswhy I feel this game isn't up to scratch.

My biggest reason is complete lack of community. I'm a regular forum user and find that having no server forums totaly bazarr. In game community seems small and cold, I'm finding little reason to group up other than heroic quests (which I've now given up on) and flashpoints which we just burn through as they are so simple. I play on a "Full" server and struggle to find groups for flashpoints to the point where I just don't bother any more. At level 43 I have ran into maybe 4 Republic in the open world at most.

Story and questing is fun but... This doesn't translate to end game. Like other MMOs I'll be spending most of my time at level cap and having talked to my guild mate I find that the "Story" is just for leveling.

I feel trapped. This has to be the most linear game ever made. It makes wow look like a sandbox game. I'm not after a sandbox experience but I would like a sence of freedom. I feel the space combat matches the ground game in that it's on rails.

This is just going to be another gear grind. Having played wow for a few years I felt I needed something else other than a rince and repeat hunt for gear however I see this in ToR as much as wow. I was intrigued to here about this "legacy" system which they said was something an MMO had never done before but I hate to break it to them but added a surname to your characters is not new or very exciting.

Those are the main reasons. Please keep in mind this is my opinon and polite feedback.

Some thoughts and discussion would be very welcome.

Goodbye, you won't be missed.

If you make a post on these boards after your month is up i will know that you are trolling.

I've got the CE and don't even play it. I'm still playing Rift...why? Because Rift is a real MMO.

Hopefully ToR will eventually get up to speed, but atm the UI alone is enough to make me log off. Game is seriously outdated for a brand new, big budget MMO....seriously outdated.

your playing a failed MMO?

troll.

I've got the CE and don't even play it. I'm still playing Rift...why? Because Rift is a real MMO.

Hopefully ToR will eventually get up to speed, but atm the UI alone is enough to make me log off. Game is seriously outdated for a brand new, big budget MMO....seriously outdated.

have you played rift since the start are you dumb? rift had no addons and low custimization at start as its not wise to release em right away thats just stupid as youll get tons of botters and stuff and for a new mmo its pretty finished for release and they will release new content alot

I thought League of Legends had a bad community. You people are certainly giving them a run for the money.

Don't worry, most of the whiners unsubbed, they'll be gone soon. If not then we can call them all out as liars because they will have paid for another month subscription.

Edited by Mandrax

lol got to love these idiotic people and threads. Yeah let me buy (or beg my parents more like it with these people) and then quit after the 30 days. That's a smart way of spending 65 dollars. ;) Wanna buy any of my ps2 games for a good cut deal of 55 dollars? No tax included? I'll get my pay pal account info to you right away.

Already unsubbed. The game is just extremely boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 4 classes sitting at level 20, as it seems this level is where the boredom starts setting in, and I find no motivation whatsoever to login.

I'm just reading these forums hoping to be arsed to play some more and I just can't. **** it, I'm out. The only regret I have is having nothing else good to play atm.

No you haven't.

I didn't really read most of this thread, but server forums are a must! Come on Bioware....oh and a search feature on the forums would be helpful too.

Ah, these never do much for forums. Maybe 10 people use them while the rest of the community will post the same threads over and over.

There are MANY areas you see in WoW that you cannot get to. There are areas in WoW you cannot get to due to "fatigue" zones, even with flying mounts. Have you even played WoW or did you forget to take of your rose-tinted glasses? Did you honestly believe you could just explore every house in Coruscant? Or would you rather they just not show the city at all and put you in a building the whole time? Your opinion has very little in the way of solutions.

I know you don't really believe that what you wrote here is fooling anyone.

WoW has some restrictions. It does not have literal walls, completely unrealistic cliffs and embankments, and strategically placed ruins hemming you in everywhere you go like TOR does. The only "open" areas I've seen so far in TOR are almost completely useless when it comes to exploration. It's like they just threw in a big open area so they could say there's BIG and OPEN areas in the game.

I distinctly remember Erickson saying in the early days, "you can just set off in a direction and go-and-go forever." No one thought he literally meant the maps were endless, but the fact is that it simply isn't true anywhere in the game. Even the areas that look open smack you in the face with invisible walls, and most areas don't even look open. You are obviously in a maze and can tell just by spinning around in a circle.

Edited by Mannic

These are your opinions but, I don't want to sound like a troll, but people (myself included) don't really care when someone leaves. You complaints were valid, I don't agree with them but some may see them, were not going to treat this in a very nice manor.

I'm sorry your leaving, I don't know you but goodbye. May you find some where else to call home soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.