Why does /stuck have a 2 minute cooldown?

quaesitor

Indeed it has to be a last resort. I've got stuck in places even /stuck couldn't get me out of until the third or fourth go when it placed me all the way over the other side of the map. I'd already used my fast travel earlier so that was no go.

Ironically I was then stuck on an island I didn't have any connecting flight path to and had to wait for fast travel to cooldown anyway :D

I don't care about the cooldown but I'd like to know why it damages your gear as if you died. Punished for getting stuck???

It's obviously so that you don't abuse /stuck to quickly travel by resing at the med center or as a way to gain resurrection invisibility to bypass mobs.

This is sadly accurate.

Every single planet has been designed as a bunch of corridors with very few ways to get from point A to B except the one Bioware wants you to take. Nearly every place you need to get to has an insurmountable terrain feature blocking the most direct route.

This severely limits exploration but I suspect it was done to speed up the design process.

Edited by LexiCazam
Inappropriate - quote

This is sadly accurate.

Every single planet has been designed as a bunch of corridors with very few ways to get from point A to B except the one Bioware wants you to take. Nearly every place you need to get to has an insurmountable terrain feature blocking the most direct route.

This severely limits exploration but I suspect it was done to speed up the design process.

Yeah heaven forbid you go off track :rolleyes: