Run Sith Run....

ObiQuixote

Class quest in the 40 level range.

Go to ship.

Go to fleet space station.

Go to starter planet.

Go to fleet space station ( quest bugged no cut scene )

Go to ship.

Go back to starter planet.

More than 30 minutes of traveling with 2 minutes of quest and combat. I really love the part where you travel to the fleet to get a bugged no cut scene quest that tells you to go right back to where you came from. Have a feeling I'll get to the temple on the starter planet and it's just going to tell me to go back to my ship....

Alt tab > rage b!7ch

Heh, i remember that part of the quest line and i also remember that it pissed me off. The best parts are when you go to one place, click on some dude, get a 10 seconds cut scene with no dialog options at all and go back where you came from. Multiple times in a row.

Oh, and I forgot about the quest line for the planet before this, actually had me run all the way to the spot I started the game at. The very f'ing beginning. It wasn't that great at level one, spending 15 minutes running through it at level 37 was absurd.

Class quest in the 40 level range.

Go to ship.

Go to fleet space station.

Go to starter planet.

Go to fleet space station ( quest bugged no cut scene )

Go to ship.

Go back to starter planet.

More than 30 minutes of traveling with 2 minutes of quest and combat. I really love the part where you travel to the fleet to get a bugged no cut scene quest that tells you to go right back to where you came from. Have a feeling I'll get to the temple on the starter planet and it's just going to tell me to go back to my ship....

Alt tab > rage b!7ch

Is that why I see some high levels in starting zones? There's really no reason to go back to Tython or Korriban as a level 40+.

Is that why I see some high levels in starting zones? There's really no reason to go back to Tython...

Unless you've just saved it from a crazy Sith Lord and his pimped out, world destroying battlecruiser and have to drop by the Jedi Council to let 'em know everything's tight.

Unless you've just saved it from a crazy Sith Lord and his pimped out, world destroying battlecruiser and have to drop by the Jedi Council to let 'em know everything's tight.

I never got why i had to actually BE there just to talk to someone when everyone else is fine poping up on a holo..

There are a few high-level class quests that take you back. For example, I've had to return to Dromuns Kaas and Hutta as an Imperial Agent.

As a sith inquisitor you have to go back a few times.

To kill a sith lord and get back lord kalligs helmet

to inspect a group of slaves who're doing the same recruitment trials you did

You also have to go back to dromund kaas to

kill darth zash,

talk to lord thanaton,

consume two force ghosts...

Darn that story for not allowing you to just blaze through the game.
It's not that I'm in a hurry, it's if I'm going to spend 30 minutes advancing my character at level 30+, for the love of god make it something more interesting than running back and forth on starter planets.

Every time I start to like this game I run into something screwy like this annual Drummand Kass 10k marathon dressed up as quest content.

Edited by ObiQuixote

It's more of a politeness deal.

"Hey buddy, we wanna confer this new rank and title on you, stop by so we can do it in person"

Instead of

"Hey dude, just calling to let you know, you have a new rank and title, later!"

Plus the Jedi are always suckers for ceremony and tradition

It's more of a politeness deal.

"Hey buddy, we wanna confer this new rank and title on you, stop by so we can do it in person"

Instead of

"Hey dude, just calling to let you know, you have a new rank and title, later!"

Plus the Jedi are always suckers for ceremony and tradition

jedi, yes. Sith? Not really. Some do, sure but most seem to be all about the carnage and the war and the "yea yea yea, skip to the fun part"

The part I like the most about this part of class story is on Korriban where you gotta run through the Tomb of Ajunta Pall twice to get to Harkun and back to shuttle.

That's where the whole thing went south for me. Not only the back and forth, back and forth, but that's when the story took a right turn and landed in a Ghost Busters script.

It is kinda annoying when they send you to say Korriban which has no spacesport so you have to dock at the space station, run across to the shuttle hangar, go down to Korriban, run to the top of the Sith Academy for a 2 min powwow then foot it back. I still wouldn't trade the running for a quickie port. Having to do all that just keeps it more realistic and I prefer the immersion.

That's where the whole thing went south for me. Not only the back and forth, back and forth, but that's when the story took a right turn and landed in a Ghost Busters script.

thats wher ei am now! i'm on hoth.

Seriously, bioware? Force walking? Even the -name- sounds like a bad dance move.