[Exploit] Rendering hutball worthless. BioWare look here.

unrectifiable

this is a cool tactic if it can be used. What is so different to pulling you into a firepit or acid? Just pull him down or max your resolve before running for the line. L2P.

oh you mean that thing everyone claims doesn't exist? lol i'm being sarcastic btw.

They can't stand up there long it will boot you out.. I've been booted before standing up there while the other team was spawn camping us. EVEN OUTSIDE OF THE FORCEFIELD

If you ask me, its a legit tactic.. huttball is dirty in nature.

legit tactic... rofl

Its the same stupid implementation like throwing someone into fire, acid or from bridges...thats not pvp and it favourize only certain classes....people complain about overpowered classes and dmg, but the most overpowered things are excatly this.

From 100-0 hp in one second, highest DPS skill .... :rolleyes:

That's one side of the coin. The other is a premade full of 50s scoring 5:0, then just holding the ball for 10 mins and camp the enemy entrance.

I actually had to harpoon the enemy ball carrier to me, so he scores and that whole tasteless event ends.

In short, there should be a way to disable huttball from pvp queue.

That's one side of the coin. The other is a premade full of 50s scoring 5:0, then just holding the ball for 10 mins and camp the enemy entrance.

I actually had to harpoon the enemy ball carrier to me, so he scores and that whole tasteless event ends.

In short, there should be a way to disable huttball from pvp queue.

well on a positive note if one person has the ball to much they will die..

I will agree with this, I seriously dislike camping for comm's but @ 50 the people doing this don't care because they don't have anything else to gain for dragging out a game. Its poor taste really.

legit tactic... rofl

Its the same stupid implementation like throwing someone into fire, acid or from bridges...thats not pvp and it favourize only certain classes....people complain about overpowered classes and dmg, but the most overpowered things are excatly this.

From 100-0 hp in one second, highest DPS skill .... :rolleyes:

Don't put yourself in a situation to get knocked into things and its a non issue.

Example 1: A SI Assassin is on your right, the acid is on your left. A smart Sin will knock your butt into the acid and stun you.

Example 2: Same placement as before, but having seen this trick before, you get to the left side of the Sin and you are harmlessly pushed into the middle of the huttball arena.

If you don't know by now to not be between a knock back and a hazard you deserve to burn in it.

And as another posted the opening thing in Huttball says "cheating is encouraged". I cant wait to see the QQ that will come from Cybertechs using freeze grenades in PvP.......

I really don't get whats with people having to whine about every little detail just play the game and if something is broken write a ticket and wait for it to be fixed not whine like a 5 year old oo boohoo i cant cap cuz once in a 1000 games they pull me up there and i get killed its a legit tactic same as a teammate pulling you over the enemy line is a legit tactic. If the game doesn't please you don't play it's actually that simple.

The rules of Huttball allow cheating, so deal with it

:D That's true, the announcer says 'cheating are all encouraged!'

Seriously though, if you're running over the fire traps, you can see the guy stood there, tab target him, fire your instant CC, run to the end zone, profit.

I don't know if you are trolling, or just not reading up on the thread. It is instant dead - no matter level.

I'm not sure if your english is bad or if your english is bad. He said a level 36 ruining your premade as in the Jedi Sage pulling you is a level 36 and he is ruining your premade. Si? Comprende?

Huttball is ****. Bioware why in the hell did it ocurred to you that it was OK to use jump skills w/o losing the ball? Do you think it's fair a warrior can fly half across the map with the ball on? Seriously? Less story and more pvp and bug fixes. This is an MMO and crappy warfronts with obvious bugs affects the whole community. Your patch notes so far display that your not doing anything significantly at all development wise. I'm amazed why their even published.

Patch notes General

- Adjusted the refresh rate for the game client server selection screen.

- Made changes to help alleviate issues for players who were getting stuck on the loading screen.

Click here for the full list.

Full list:

- Adjusted the refresh rate for the game client server selection screen.

- Made changes to help alleviate issues for players who were getting stuck on the loading screen.

That's just sad for a company with 100m budget for development.

very very simple solution:

Have second person with you get ahead and stand on the line, PASS THE BALL when you get close, maybe even use a sprint so you land on the line at the same time as the ball, use a stun (which has the same range as the grab) on the guy just as the ball almost lands.

We always end up doing this anyway, the second the ball lands it's a point no matter how quickly the guy pulls up, and it's a great way to make that last few feet (which feels like a few miles to a ball carrier) quickly and easily.

When I'm carrying or leading a carrier... I just drop into cover and unload on him. They can 1) Stay up there and DIE within the next 10 seconds, or 2) Jump down and try to impede our scoring attempt.

I've died once to this, but we still scored. We've never NOT scored due to this trick.

Mainly because we don't run the ball solo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.