[Exploit] Rendering hutball worthless. BioWare look here.

unrectifiable

I don't know about that, but would it be legal, and not an exploit, for a Jedi Sage to employ rescue and pull their team's ball carrier towards the line?

I believe he's saying that the opposing team is standing on top of their spawn ledge and by pulling him up there, he can't enter the endzone and score, and at the same time being pulled onto that ledge kills you instantly.

It's similar to the opposing team camping your own spawning area by opposing players throwing the ball to those who are spawning, which also kills them instantly (and gives the ball right back).

huttball is so, so bad I've given up on it completely. But I'm happy you found this, maybe they will actually take a look at it now.

I agree, Huttball needs to be removed or fixed. The map can be exploited so easily to get easy scores.

There's a ******** of other bugs there, like passing the ball through the floors and other stuff, but this one beats them all. One dude up there and it's gg... You could try pulling him down though. Theoretically before you get up there you pass the line, so theoretically you should score before you die. Doesn't that happen?

Regards,

Kalantris

I would like BioWare to adress the exploit that makes it impossible to score against a team, where an opponent pulls your char away and up into his spawn area - thus killing me instantly and giving them the ball.

See screenshot below to get an idea.

http://i.imgur.com/Q48jD.jpg

This needs fixing now.

They can't stand up there long it will boot you out.. I've been booted before standing up there while the other team was spawn camping us. EVEN OUTSIDE OF THE FORCEFIELD

If you ask me, its a legit tactic.. huttball is dirty in nature.

Edited by Shammus

sounds like a legit issue, but if you find somebody doing it, can't you just score farther off to the side and out of range of the spawn area?

Yes, they could also CC him. They could also set up multiple pass targets in the endzone.

But it's "impossible"

Or the one i had the other night -where someone was Shooting me Though -soild wall -(middle just right of the ball pick up point)

could not see or find who was shooting me -even moveing towards the other side still had them shooting me killing me within a minute :|

Or the one i had the other night -where someone was Shooting me Though -soild wall -(middle just right of the ball pick up point)

could not see or find who was shooting me -even moveing towards the other side still had them shooting me killing me within a minute :|

that's actually most likely a bounty hunter bug with unload the animation never stops but it doesn't do damage to you.

You get kicked out if you stand there too long....

Whats the issue?

The issue is that there should be absolutely no counter to your team getting rolled or knocked off the ledges and the ball carrier should be able to freely force speed forward without some knucklehead using strategy and gripping him to his doom. >:o

that's actually most likely a bounty hunter bug with unload the animation never stops but it doesn't do damage to you.

No it was pritty much Doing damage to me, since everyone else was on the other side of the map, no one else was atacking me at the time.

This is simply gamebreaking - if both teams has one guy standing up there, you can't score any goals. BioWare could fix this by removing the tall ledge so no one can stand behind the line.

Not necessary, just make any ability use by rezzing members inoperable.

In other words you cant do anything offensive wise until you leave your respawn area.

This should be done in all WZ's anyway.

Bug number 10,362.. Surely to be addressed in 2 months or less

Oh.. and thanks for the great Idea. Keep the community informed. + 50 Dkp for you sir

Edited by GothicSaint

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.