complete ****

brian_p

what ability are sith assasins using that is hitting me for almost 5k, honestly i hope more pvp gear will balance this out even a little because theres no point in me trying to heal in pvp if im just going to get 3 shot by assasins...

heh - maybe expertise buff, expose weakness maul crit could go around 4k... 5k seems a bit high.

Maybe you're level 11 and he's 50?

While the bolster effect certainly helps a bunch - level 50's have the talents that synergize with abilities to produce greater results.

In other words, l2p

:D

what ability are sith assasins using that is hitting me for almost 5k, honestly i hope more pvp gear will balance this out even a little because theres no point in me trying to heal in pvp if im just going to get 3 shot by assasins...

Probably a Maul crit while under the effects of a red buff and a crit/surge relic. I've personally never broke 4k

Edited by Draemos

I'm pretty sure he just blasted you with the power of the internets. Although 5k seems low, the internets should hit for over 9000.

Oh QQ... What about scoundrel/operative? These dudes actually hit near 6k while not even using any energy. 5k>4k>3k seen these numbers in videos while they wont even lose 2 bars of energy and can keep going forever.... 2 backstabs from assassin costs whole force and they barely crit past 3k.

There will be NO gear with a Resilience stat. :)

When OP says "almost 5k" he means 4k, when he means 4k..

4 * 3.3 = 13.2k.. devid by 2 is 6..minus the buffs from teams, 5k thats his health..(in PvE

He probably got hit by a critical assassination when under 30% of his health.

I imagine the number could come from a Maul? At level 23, bolstered, I had a maul crit on a Jedi Sage for 3021. I was quite excited :) However, I think your assessment may be more correct.

Shock is the easiest to do that with

Vslash 2 times to build 30% damage and 1/2 cost for shock, spec 5 points into crackling burst, use shock, chain shock must proc (45% chance), both hits must crit. Has a cd and requires build up, and requires a proc to crit.