Why they stopped at 2PM

pblenis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BECAUSE PEOPLE GET OFF WORK AT 5 AND 90% OF THOSE WHO GOT EMAIL DIDN"T LOG ON TILL THEN.

Bioware actually used their head and not their NERD BRAIN

God in heaven stop with the QQing already.

first you need to believe yourself, than the rest may believe you...

Excuses?

You either A: don't work, or B: don't understand they had to account for server loads after 5PM.

Do you know how comical this excuse is? There have been numerous threads with screenshots showing servers no where close to full. This during prime time...

Do you know how comical this excuse is? There have been numerous threads with screenshots showing servers no where close to full. This during prime time...

The servers were full during prime time via the server status section. Yet you believe screenshots that could have been taken at any time. Poor sad noob

Excuses?

You either A: don't work, or B: don't understand they had to account for server loads after 5PM.

oh yes the prime time loads are insane. Ranging from Light to Standard >< Starting zones are ghost towns. So you can forget doing any Heroic stuff. You are on your own...

BECAUSE PEOPLE GET OFF WORK AT 5 AND 90% OF THOSE WHO GOT EMAIL DIDN"T LOG ON TILL THEN.

and they want to make sure staggered invites work properly.

If things go smoothly today, I expect a large increase in the invites tomorrow.

Are you SERIOUS? The server population barely fluctuated.

Are some of you this defensive over bioware you can't constructively and objectively look at an issue without covering your ears and going 'neener neener i cant hear you'

Edited by Liberate

For all my praise it does seem they did not invite nearly enough people today. Last I checked there was 1 full server and the rest were medium or light. Needless to say a lot more people could be playing right now.

Agreed but not butt hurt over it. Maybe they'll correct for tomorrow. Hopefully. I redeemed 8/21 hoping for last wave tomorrow. /fingers crossed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.