Where are people getting the idea that theres no end game?

Amandeep

I see tons of people, usually a low level, say that this game does not have endgame.

Im scratching my head, ive been doing heroics with friends for the last couple of days. My guild started attempts on the vault, and we are planning to progress into nightmare mode. And with another extended raid coming out in a little over 2 weeks, I dont see the problem.

Just cause this games does not have a system that can anonymously add you into a group for your free antisocial loot, does not mean this game does not have an endgame.

join a nice guild. Have fun. It makes the difference.

Edited by Amandeep

The PvE is very bugged; not something I'm willing to participate in. If I wanted to test content, I'd play it on the PTR; I'm not playing on Live Servers post-Release to help BioWare fix bugs

The PvP is nothing but Unrated Warzones, which equals out to 99% Huttball

The PvE is very bugged; not something I'm willing to participate in. If I wanted to test content, I'd play it on the PTR; I'm not playing on Live Servers post-Release to help BioWare fix bugs

good to see you are still with us Shady.

Everything he said is wrong. The PvE is not bugged it works fine. There is quite a lot to do PvE wise.

PVP there is open world PVP such as Ilum and other locations as well as the Warzones. It is not 99% Huttball. Even when playing at 3am on Empire side I have never gotten 99% huttball.

Of course even then I wouldn't mind as I find it fun.

As a rule you should dismiss everything Shady says as his arguments hold no water.

Edited by jarjarloves

u rolled on empire, and be glad your even getting huttball, and not 30 min ques. It was extremely apparent that empire would be overpopulated, something I know you knew about given your extensive time here. If huttball was always republic vs empire, I guarantee there would be greater QQ on the fourms for que times.

U expect them to have pvp ladders on day 1? That would be unfair to masses still leveling.

Its not bugged, please explain these so called bugs, and if they are not game breaking then deal with it.

I remember raiding during the MC days of wow. From that time to even icc in WOTLK, there were bugs in every raid encounter I faced. Twins in TOC?, Oh I can just detterence to avoid all their aoe damage and be invincible. Top guilds stacked certain classes, the voidwalker tanking early raids were patched in also.

What you are expecting is just unreasonable, nothing can ever be error free on release.

Edited by Amandeep

I must be very lucky, I haven't run into many pve bugs yet, aside from the occasional glitched mob pack that you can't engage, which happens in every mmo. Some player asked about a certain boss yesterday, if it was bugged or unplayable due to ability lag. I was on that quest, so I went and tried it. I had no problems whatsoever and no glitches to speak of.

I won't pretend like every player experience is the same, but I'm inclined to believe many of the problems are the fault of the player, be it lack of knowledge of the ability queue, how to time your ability casting with server lag, or being aware of global cooldowns in effect.

Edited by Ituhata

They leveled to 50 fast, and was suprised that most people are taking their sweet time getting there, so they got noone to play with.

Best reply I've seen on the forums yet. I laugh at the people who grinded to 50 so quickly. I'm playin this **** MAD slow enjoying every quest and every environment / flashpoint to the fullest.

good to see you are still with us Shady.

Everything he said is wrong. The PvE is not bugged it works fine. There is quite a lot to do PvE wise.

PVP there is open world PVP such as Ilum and other locations as well as the Warzones. It is not 99% Huttball. Even when playing at 3am on Empire side I have never gotten 99% huttball.

Of course even then I wouldn't mind as I find it fun.

As a rule you should dismiss everything Shady says as his arguments hold no water.

Been reading for a few days now why shady sets on the forums and bashes this game all day long I don't get . Its kind of sad . Well my que just popped time to play .

Edited by ProphetX

End-game raids are always fine tuned by the competitive guilds out there going for "world firsts"

That's just how MMOs work.

All that WoW content you consumed? Was first tested by people in better guilds who had to face it first.

A lot of people remember C'Thun being unplayable. But really? Onyxia and Ragnaros were unplayable first.

Edited by SnoggyMack