Where are the server (Realm) forums?

Spotlore

Not here.

Nor will they be any time soon judging by BWs response.

Basically they consider it "Taxing" to have them and it takes up server space.

In other words, they are cheap asses and dont want to pay for the Moderators etc.

Plus they want peoplle from different servers to create their own on their own websites...

I dont understand why they dont do what other MMOs do. Ask for volunteers to become mods for their server forums.

Id gladly do mine.

Yes, they are badly needed, especially for RP servers. Finding a decent guild has been a tremendous pain in the *** without them, and I'd like to see my server's RP community come together with some event planning on our own server forums. It's pretty ridiculous that we don't have them, and the reasons they have given for not wanting to implement them are such BS that it's just insulting.

The only reason I can think of for their claim that they don't have the resources (which is just lulzy) is that they are trying to maintain an IRON GRIP on the forums. The moderation that goes on here is just crazy sometimes.

Edited by belialle

Yes, they are badly needed, especially for RP servers. Finding a decent guild has been a tremendous pain in the *** without them, and I'd like to see my server's RP community come together with some event planning on our own server forums. It's pretty ridiculous that we don't have them, and the reasons they have given for not wanting to implement them are such BS that it's just insulting.

Stop. BW said its not happening. Let it go.

I know not having a server forum must be a huge issue in your life but I think if you just cowboy up and stop crying that maybe, just maybe, you'll one day get over it.

I know not having a server forum must be a huge issue in your life but I think if you just cowboy up and stop crying that maybe, just maybe, you'll one day get over it.

Look, if you don't care, you don't care. I'm just expressing my opinion. You don't have to share it, and I'm sorry that you feel the need to be so condescending over a simple difference of opinion. I realize that it must be a huge issue in your life when people have ideas that are different from your own, but I think if you just cowboy up and agree to disagree that maybe, just maybe, you'll one day realize that your opinion is just as worthless as anyone else's.

It's not a HUGE deal to me, but when they give such silly reasons for not having them, I feel like my intelligence is being insulted.

Edited by belialle

Its this kind of attitude that will ensure nothing ever changes for the better. Bioware wants feedback on what their player base wants. So here I am letting them know what I want. If you want to play a game where the company dose not listen to its players, then go play a Blizzard/Activision game. I'm sure they are doing quite well with their Pokemon expansion. Troll.