Uthar Wynn: There aren't republicans

Joxerr

Hi I have chosen this PvP server random when i saw that 17 december evening (saturday) population was heavy with no queues. So now i'm on this server on the empire side and i'm interested a lot in PvP as endgame but meanwhile i tried to travel in the reublican side of Tatooine and i met neither one jedi. It was a real desert only mobs and no players. On the empire side of the planet instead there are people spread all over the map playing and doing quests.

Nar Shaada too was a desert were i met neither one Jedi in a contested PvP zone.

In chat people say that there are about an 80% of players on the empire side and 20% republic.

If this is true and my personal experience suggest so I have wasted my time on SWTOR because it's impossible in this situation to have a decent PvP with masses of empire people hunting down a few republicans.

I have read in statistics that the general situation is quite well balanced as number of Sith and Jedi but on this server definitely not.

I think i'll delete my subscrition to the game after level 50 and the end of the PvE since for me endgame is only Open PvP.

I don't know who is responsible for such a thing probably Bioware that didn't introduce a method to avoid this kind of things like not allowing people to join an overpopulated faction on a server or, not showing population statistics in order to choose wisely your side.

P.S. sorry for my english.

Edited by Joxerr

hey man you can't control what other people do. bioware is not going to force customers to do what they don't want to do. if the population is going imp so be it. even in a balanced server one side or the other might not log in that day.

you want to control what can't be controlled and bioware should not try.

not enough republicans to kill in end game content? roll a trooper you will find plenty of imps to kill.

I'm on Uthar Wynn too and I've made it my principal home for my Marauder and Sorcerer. I did this in response to the Frostclaw queues just like you. I'm also rolling on Frostclaw, but slightly belated due to the heavy loads. Frankly, I'm banking on UW smoothing out a bit. I've run into quite a few Jedi on Tatooine and some on Hoth.

I'd give it some time. The server will either bleed imperials due to no contest and thus fill up with republic people or it'll just balance out on its own. Server in the launch openings on MMOs tend not to have a lot of trouble with their populations 1 year+.

not enough republicans to kill in end game content? roll a trooper you will find plenty of imps to kill.

Well i'm not the kind of person that erase two weeks of game to start from the beginning ;).

Anyway my idea of introduce a limit to people on a faction is wrong but they could give use the information about the total players on each faction per server that would help a lot to balance things. I would not have choosen this server but another where factions were more balanced.

Edited by Joxerr