How Bioware/EA can make things fair.

Derity

Credit every pre-order account for the missing days of Early Game Access.

I have paid £45 for this product, if other people are paying the exact same amount as me, I should at least be entitled to the exact same amount of game time they are provided.

For £45 some players are obtaining what is essentially 37 days of game time, whereas others are limited to 31 days (or near enough).

This, in my opinion, would make things fair. I don't care if I can't play the game until the 19th/20th, but I will care if I am paying the same price for a product as someone else that is receiving more bang for their buck.

Edited by Derity

Credit every pre-order account for the missing days of Early Game Access.

I have paid £45 for this product, if other people are paying the exact same amount as me, I should at least be entitled to the exact same amount of game time they are provided.

For £45 some players are obtaining what is essentially 37 days of game time, whereas others are limited to 31 days (or near enough).

This, in my opinion, would make things fair. I don't care if I can't play the game until the 19th/20th, but I will care if I am paying the same price for a product as someone else that is receiving more bang for their buck.

Life ain't fair. Hopefully, you'll learn from the experience of not getting into a video game early.

I can assure you this will not be the last time you realize life ain't fair.

they said only you COULD have UP to 5 days and you will most likely get something close to that

I have an idea! They could grant ppl early access depending on when they preordered the game and give everyone 30- days free access!

lol

I Got idea if it keeps people happy. Mind you this matters not much to me I am happy to wait and few $ or £ here or there ain't massive problem to me.

Any ways here it is.

If you get 7 days access after access finishes you get 14% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 6 days access after access finishes you get 12% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 5 days access after access finishes you get 10% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 4 days access after access finishes you get 8% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 3 days access after access finishes you get 6% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 2 days access after access finishes you get 4% pen on xp when game launches.

If you get 1 days access after access finishes you get 2% pen on xp when game launches.

This way the advantage of starting early isn't as massive a problem. By a few days I think it would balance out. Also to note since I think I will get on tomorrow or next day this would effect me quite a bit.

Also these pen's would last for the amount of time you got for free.

Edited by Frankforcer

so if someone plays 50 hours in their first month of game time, but you play 100 hours, you are getting more bang for your buck, so should you be charged extra or should they get a refund???

Fair? FAIR??? WT F IS FAIR!?!?!?

There is NO such thing as "fair," except in the minds of people who think they should have what other people have simply because they exist.

A basic principle in life is "scarcity." their are simply too few things and far too f'ing many people who want them.

People think because they exist they have the "right" to a "fair" share of anything they fancy. If you REALLY believe that, go get your "fair share" of the billions of units in currency throughout the world. Im sure the current possessors of that currency would agree that is "fair"

Here we have a prime example of people who want something that another is making available. problem is, IT BELONGS TO BW TO DISTRIBUTE AS THEY LIKE.

If I made something really nice, and wanted to share it with the first 100 people who liked it, but the 101st person didnt think thsat was fair, tough sht.

Grow the F up. there is no such thing as fair.

Edited by Xhardumahl

so if someone plays 50 hours in their first month of game time, but you play 100 hours, you are getting more bang for your buck, so should you be charged extra or should they get a refund???

That doesn't make any sense, you do not pay for every hour you pay, you pay to have access to the game.

The game is accessible to July preorders for 37 days, and is accessible to December preorders for 31 days.

There is NO such thing as "fair," except in the minds of people who think they should have what other people have simply because they exist.

A basic principle in life is "scarcity." their are simply too few things and far too f'ing many people who want them.

People think because they exist they have the "right" to a "fair" share of anything they fancy. If you REALLY believe that, go get your "fair share" of the billions of units in currency throughout the world. Im sure the current possessors of that currency would agree that is "fair"

Here we have a prime example of people who want something that another is making available. problem is, IT BELONGS TO BW TO DISTRIBUTE AS THEY LIKE.

If I made something really nice, and wanted to share it with the first 100 people who liked it, but the 101st person didnt think thsat was fair, tough sht.

This is a prime example of someone who does not understand any of the basic principals behind even the beginner concepts of business.

Not everyone was aware of the existence of this game back then.

Well, that's just like your problem then? We were aware and we pre-ordered.

BioWare invited as many people today as other MMOs have at their FULL launch program.

They did it in 1 day.

Just think about it.

Edited by ohopo

They Did however advertise that people would get up to 5 days early access. They also stated that everyone would get minimum 1 day of early access. Later this have been increased by 2 days.

so the simple standing of today is up to 7 days and minimum 3 days, if they still operate with numbers of minimum 1 day they have to close all accounts when they have 5 days on it to make room for more players to get as much as possible out of their promissed early game access.

You can not allow some poeple 7 days and some people 1 day if the reason for not allowing the latest arrivers access based on stability and slow upbuilding of the player base.

They can solve this by removing the earliest players to make room for the later ones once the first ones have reached 5 days, in fact they have to, else they have to guarntie the later ones 2 extra days as well and not just the first waves.

You do know if you get banned on forums you get banned from game and all other EA games you own on origin ?

Just saying no need to flame.

Edited by Frankforcer