Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, this "fence" isn't even in your neighborhood. You aren't on one side or the other. Saying you are, and that you are concerned for people that have absolutely nothing to do with you is the definition of altruism. Stop with this passive-aggressive "i'm sorry these aren't the answers you want to hear" bs and stick to facts.

The facts, like the fact that this thread is named "Anchorhead > All"

Heya Zarus, you can thank Airial, as usually for dragging your name into this. Need me to quote? I won't take anything away from you in that huttball, you did out damage me. I'm fine with that. I've had plenty of wz where I did over 350k and over 400k to be confident. I personally try not to die carelessly though. Obviously we have different playstyles.

I love the passive aggressive insult buried in here

what a freakshow this server is going to be

You're full of it. You never followed up, nor did your little 4 man go to Outlaw's Den last day of beta.

We were looking for you.

I told you and Somnif both, on the forums and in game to send me a tell at any time, and if everyone was on we would set something up, and like Nyan said, we didn't really play on the final day too much, Cheerios and I were out there for a little, but both of us had things to do as well.

Heya Zarus, you can thank Airial, as usually for dragging your name into this. Need me to quote? I won't take anything away from you in that huttball, you did out damage me. I'm fine with that. I've had plenty of wz where I did over 350k and over 400k to be confident. I personally try not to die carelessly though. Obviously we have different playstyles.

All i saw Airial do was correct you. I don't have a problem with her bringing my name up, but you went on to say we were basically a 1 trick pony Huttball team. Do you really think if we were trying to make a team that was only good at Huttball i would've made an Operative? I made an Operative because it's what i wanted to play not because of some preconceived notion that it would work best for our team composition.

As far as dying goes it's not exactly like i was trying to die, it happens when you carry the ball and try to score instead of throwing it away anytime it touches you.

Let me clear some things up about the server and give some facts.

There are 389 guilds assigned to Anchorhead, all but 4 are under 30 people.

There is 3483 people with a Sith to REP ratio of 2.096 to 1.

Our balance while not healthy is better then some servers and is less then the ratio of all the pvp east guilds.

In my experience small guilds tend to be tight-nit and and higher quality then even medium sized guilds, and on average have less drama.

Also with Anchorhead being a well know name that should draw in many solo swg vets.

Not to mention that the server will never die off or get merged because its at the top of the list.

I love the passive aggressive insult buried in here

what a freakshow this server is going to be

I'm more concerened that you think Anchorhead will be a freakshow, and not a server populated by a bunch of win trading fotm wow arena players. Seriously man? I mean I know I stabbed at you before, but c'mon. Anybody that's been up the WoW ladder knows what goes on, there are just some of us that left as it started instead of rolling around in it for the next 4 years.

I'm more concerened that you think Anchorhead will be a freakshow, and not a server populated by a bunch of win trading fotm wow arena players. Seriously man? I mean I know I stabbed at you before, but c'mon. Anybody that's been up the WoW ladder knows what goes on, there are just some of us that left as it started instead of rolling around in it for the next 4 years.

I sincerely tried to understand this post, and I still have no idea what you're trying to say

Edited by reofjsof

Hello, my name is VJ Arcturus, and this is the stupidest thread on the Citadel.

Seriously, just drop this stupidity. This is supposed to be a thread about the SERVER ANCHORHEAD, not about some stupid beta rivalry fueled by an excessive amount of nerd rage. (On both sides to some degree)

If you guys want to duke it out some more on the forums, I suggest just making a damn thread called SoA vs. Brutality and take this kind of **** there. Because technically this thread should be locked for being off topic.

Edited by _Veracity_

Let me clear some things up about the server and give some facts.

There are 389 guilds assigned to Anchorhead, all but 4 are under 30 people.

There is 3483 people with a Sith to REP ratio of 2.096 to 1.

Our balance while not healthy is better then some servers and is less then the ratio of all the pvp east guilds.

In my experience small guilds tend to be tight-nit and and higher quality then even medium sized guilds, and on average have less drama.

Also with Anchorhead being a well know name that should draw in many solo swg vets.

Not to mention that the server will never die off or get merged because its at the top of the list.

So to get back on topic, ^this.

So perhaps we should come up with a theme to advertise on more then just saying we are greater then all.

We certainly have tight-knit guilds, I can vouch for my guys we are family, and Heretic I can vouch for.

Also I don't foresee any zerg guilds popping up atleast from who got assigned anyways.

Edited by Corpsevapor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.