[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 month sub and not cancelling until it's time to renew that (hopefully not cancelling ever if they fix all the issues!)

There are tons of issues, like lacking basic 2011 MMO standard features, and the character responsiveness, but I tend to give a new MMO 6 months regardless of how bad it is. I am enjoying the game for what it is currently, and voicing my opinion about the gamebreaking issues and missing standard features in hopes that it reaches the developers higher up. I think it would be premature to cut and run at the end of january, but it isn't very reassuring to not have official comment on the state of the game so far.

Answer: NO

Obviously I canceled my subscription, 30 days of play time are more than enough for a single player game, when developers will turn it into an actual MMO I'll definitely come back.

Is it odd that I read this in the voice of the angry pig faced guy who gets his hand chopped off in the tatooine cantina of episode 1.

How is this not an MMO? I've seen more engaging multi-player emphasis than leveling up on WoW, or Aion. Go to zone, do quests, level up. Very similar, and you can still help people with quests, but there is FAR more content in SWTOR than both Aion and WoW combined during their launches.

Also it's fairly obvious you have no interest in playing with other people to begin with. If you spent a decent amount of time on socialization you would realize there are a LOT of benefits to grouping up with people.

Also /resubbing, my only issue is there is too much to do during the leveling process. I out level content so often, and even then there's pvp, helping guild, crafting on the go, space combat, leveling alts, flashpoints... TOO MUCH.

Edited by Teloss

Was wondering earlier. The feedback of who wants to continue playing after January, and those who do not. Give your yes/no, with a summary of your reasoning.

there's no poll on this poll but yes, im going to continue my sub. This game rocks.

I think I might take a break for a month or two before getting back into it. So they can work on typical "first few months of an mmo" stuff. But I'm enjoying it.

Well I enjoyed beta anyway caz I rolled Sith Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter. Im trooper now, hate it, so boring, dialog options are pretty lame, a lot of "Affirmitives" and army-like responses. Which I get. But it's pretty boring to me. Don't wanna re-roll.

No. Waiting on Guild Wars 2.

GW2 I saw their idea of conversations. 2 static figures on either side of the a screen with a cartoon picture behind em as they mouth words like motionless dummies. LOL yeah whatever, i'll still be here thanks.

Edited by ademnus

No. Waiting on Guild Wars 2.

Still don't know why everyone is waiting on Generic Asian MMO #1,440 (loaded with exaggerated and undeliverable promises) by ArenaNet (who?).

And I'm not just fanboi bashing another MMO, I just seriously don't see what's so appealing about GW2.

not until there's

1. real space combat

2. UI mods (good lord...)

3. real LFG system

4. the AH is the worst thing ever pls fix

Real LFG system? So... People aren't real? Sounds a little carebare, I have no issues finding groups as long as I have my trusty fingers and /1 in front of me. :w_rolls_eyes:

Edited by Teloss

It's good enough to earn another month. If they fix the combat ability delay ,front load damage and affects on instants, make it so your animations DO NOT overide player input in that month, then it will earn another month to work out some other bothersome bugs. If they work out those other bothersome bugs then it will earn another month to install barber shops, beauty and nail salons, I wanna get my lekku buffed. It's been a rough fight and i need a mani/pedi also.

GW2 I saw their idea of conversations. 2 static figures on either side of the a screen with a cartoon picture behind em as they mouth words like motionless dummies. LOL yeah whatever, i'll still be here thanks.

PFFFT, what?!

Can you even choose what you say, or is that set in stone?

I'm starting to think that at least half of SWTORS population is a bunch of soloers who are afraid to join guilds, do heroics, world bosses, or flashpoints with other players :D

No wonder you call it a single player game, you can't expect to see a real community unless you become a part of it. And general chat does not count.

Edited by Teloss

Still don't know why everyone is waiting on Generic Asian MMO #1,440 (loaded with exaggerated and undeliverable promises) by ArenaNet (who?).

And I'm not just fanboi bashing another MMO, I just seriously don't see what's so appealing about GW2.

yeap that looks generic alright.

/sarcasm off.

I won't sub past 1 month if they won't start adding or at least announce (with dates) the basic contemporary features every post wow mmo should launch with (sig).

This has been my stance since beta almost a year ago and it hasn't changed. The game is good but it lacks in terms of functionality, it's not a single player and it's about time they start realizing that and improve it accordingly.

Also, stop polluting the forums with all the gw2 talk. That game is garbage just as the first one was at its time.

Edited by AzKnc

Canceled due to braindead fanboys who will destroy the game eventually due to their ignorance.

Good example is people who says stuff like "haters will hate" you obviously dont understand why haters hate, and dont know how to convert haters to lovers.

Where do you find these people that is fan of stupid quotes BW?

Edited by aerovihn

i forgot to mention im sick of the handwavering of the in npc conversations, they should reduce it by at least 75%(25% of original, make it suit the situation, not put it in every sentence... ffss

one of the few npc's that can get away with the handwavering all the time if kilram from esseles/black talon, "See you soon" *points finger at you* because it suits the situation and it suits his "annoying bad-guy gentlemen" attitude"

everytime i mention it's annoying i hear eccho'es *AYE*

Canceled due to braindead fanboys who will destroy the game eventually due to their ignorance.

Good example is people who says stuff like "haters will hate" you obviously dont understand why haters hate, and dont know how to convert haters to lovers.

Where do you find these people with so stupid quotes BW?

So you quit because of the forums? Have fun quitting every mmo to release in the future because last I checked real fanboys are busy leveling up and playing the game.

Geez, the mmo community is so fickle.

Edited by Teloss

I hope to be here for a long time, nothing else coming out intrests me at all, more sword and board fantasy games, we don't have enough of them LOL, I am Star wars fan, and have enjoyed Bioware games since Baldurs gate, I will take a little break to play ME3..:)

i forgot to mention im sick of the handwavering of the in npc conversations, they should reduce it by at least 75%(25% of original, make it suit the situation, not put it in every sentence... ffss

one of the few npc's that can get away with the handwavering all the time if kilram from esseles/black talon, "See you soon" *points finger at you* because it suits the situation and it suits his "annoying bad-guy gentlemen" attitude"

everytime i mention it's annoying i hear eccho'es *AYE*

*Waves hand*

You will enjoy this game.