So What Now at lvl 50

Yesterland

ok so before i start no flameing please ::

ok so now that i have lvled to 50 yes doing what i thought was all quest and story lines i ding to 50 and the story drops nothing no quest no go here go there nothing .. i have doubled back looking for any lost last zone quest and again yet nothing i go to the lvl 50 zone and nothing all there it seems is PVP .. i cant for some reason pick up the drop box flash point said i must do something before but nothing ...

i guess whats next at lvl 50 cant do flash points not enough doing them cant run heroics for the ones i have left over casue not enough doing them ...

should or is it time to just cancel the game and move on it cant be the end allready can it ?>>

Same as every other mmo. Dailies, pvp, and instances. Yeah, you might have a hard time getting a group together depending on your server - but it'll happen eventually.

Until then, dailies, pvp. Ilums quests are repeatable on a daily basis.

Also wanted to add in that in addiiton to the Ilum daily commendation missions, check back on all the other planets for their dailies. These are not heroics. They are level 50 standard non-heroic missions that usually offer 1 daily commendation upon completion. All of these planets offer this daily commendation which can then be used at Ilum's commendation vendors.

Works out pretty nice.

ok so now that i have lvled to 50 yes doing what i thought was all quest and story lines i ding to 50 and the story drops nothing no quest no go here go there nothing .. i have doubled back looking for any lost last zone quest and again yet nothing i go to the lvl 50 zone and nothing all there it seems is PVP .. i cant for some reason pick up the drop box flash point said i must do something before but nothing ...

i guess whats next at lvl 50 cant do flash points not enough doing them cant run heroics for the ones i have left over casue not enough doing them ...

should or is it time to just cancel the game and move on it cant be the end allready can it ?>>

Have you geared all your companions out? There's a lot to do yet, along with starting another alt and playing. Best thing about this game is how many story lines you can follow.

You made a start but still have things to do.

[x] Make thread about how you are 50 and have nothing to do.

[ ] Make BW you fail because of ______ thread

[ ] Make angry thread about slicing

[ ] Ask what BW have been doing for 5 years thread

[ ] Make thread about why 'mmo of choice' does something better.

etc,

Open your codex, click on the planets tab and gaze at all the achievements you missed getting to 50. You could try and fill in those blanks now.