Low Levels are ruining PVP

Swampylol

How much longer do we have to put up with this?

The low levels don't care if they win or lose, they still get XP..even worse is the level 10-11 players who are only there to see if they like their class.

I'm seriously getting close to uninstalling the game.

It's taking me all day to farm 1 Champion Gear Bag because of people who don't care.

Edited by Swampylol

The low levels don't care if they win or lose, they still get XP..even worse is the level 10-11 players who are only there to see if they like their class.

It's taking me all day to farm 1 Champion Gear Bag because of people who don't care.

Yeah It's such a shame you have to deal with level 10-20 people that kicks your scrub *** in warzones.. Must be hard beeing you..

/Shoo troll.. Go complain elsewhere... If you can't hack it against low levels, you know you will get a really really hard time when 50's get their own bracket.

First there was thread called

"50lvl Levels are ruining PVP"

and now is

"Low Levels are ruining PVP"

and there is also thread called

"Casual Players Have Ruined PvP "

Oh yea and there was also thread saying

"Premades ruin PVP"

LOLZ so whos fault is it ? Lov lvl, 50 lvls ,premades or casuals ? ))))) Ok nerf us all ))

Edited by Tamernator

Do you have any idea what its like to be the only player in a Huttball team that makes an attempt to get the ball, then have to run it on his own with no help from team mates because all they're doing is running around killing people?

Or in Void Star where people don't even try to plant the bomb...

Please do.

yep. this.

know whats ruining pvp? you. not you, the OP, but you in general. you don't like pvp? that's fine. that's you. you are not happy with it. it is ruined for you. it is not ruined for me or the majority of players. the vocal 1% (that's assuming 10,000 players of the over 1,000,000 subscriptions) do not speak for the other 99%

WE are the 99! oh, wait... wrong venue... so hard to keep track

and now is

"Premades ruin PVP"

LOLZ so whos fault is it ? Lov lvl, 50 lvls ,premades or casuals ? ))))) Ok nerf us all ))

Was thinking the same thing :)

Do you have any idea what its like to be the only player in a Huttball team that makes an attempt to get the ball, then have to run it on his own with no help from team mates because all they're doing is running around killing people?

Or in Void Star where people don't even try to plant the bomb...

Of course, but that's a problem not limited to 50's vs 10's. I'm lvl 38 with my PvP toon and I've seen 50's just run around killing people with no focus on objectives what so ever.

Saying it's all low levels fault is wrong.

Like someone else said, biggest problem at the moment is the lack of brackets. 10-29, 30-39, 40-49 and 50 should be sufficient :)

I thought this was a troll thread because of the other 'ruining pvp' threads...

I can't believe ppl butcher Bout everything.

There is a thread here that says sorcerers are OP. Then you go to the SI forum and someone has a thread called sorcerers are too weak in pvp

Jesus..

and now is

"Premades ruin PVP"

EDIT: I know you will not respond, because it is hard to use brains.

Low level players are ruining PvP for level 50 players, because level 50 players just steamroll through low level players.

Level 50 players are ruining PvP for low level players, because low level players do not have a fighting chance against them and they get facerolled by level 50 players unless they fight 3vs1.

Premades are ruining PvP for casual players, because casual players have 0% chance to win against voice communication premade.

Casuals are ruining PvP for premades (let's say hardcore), because premades don't face any competition and just faceroll or they lose becuase they had incompetent casuals.

Solutions:

Bring a separate Queue for level 50 players and 10-49.

Allow 8 man premades (i guess they are coming with ladder system, if it's coming).

Maybe if people just used brains (especially casuals) and not cry instantly when people want 8 man premade separate queue.

low levels are ruining pvp?

What you mean those new players? those incommers who will add to the pvp pool and ensure a vibrant future for the game?

Ok, maybe engage brain before posting next time.

Its not low levels which wreck pvp, its ability gain and gear inflation of high levels. If they want all in pvp they need to equalisse gear and abilities on entry.

Maybe if people just used brains (especially casuals) and not cry instantly when people want 8 man premade separate queue.

have 8 man separate pvp queue. Please.

And they remove anything by solo queuing from normals. Then make sure premade cant abuse it like in rift, and sit back and enjoy the QQ when the premades find:

A) there is not a lot of them and so they have hours long queues

and

B) Premades stop being formed as a good proportion of them dont want competitive pvp they want to roflpwn pugs....

Seen it in othergames, before you say thats not the case.

low levels are ruining pvp?

What you mean those new players? those incommers who will add to the pvp pool and ensure a vibrant future for the game?

Ok, maybe engage brain before posting next time.

Its not low levels which wreck pvp, its ability gain and gear inflation of high levels. If they want all in pvp they need to equalisse gear and abilities on entry.

Actually it's not that either, it's a terrible bracketing/matchmaking system. For example a match I had earlier 2 50s on my team (myself included the rest were in there 10s, 20s) vs premade of well geared 50s and some other 50s/high 40s on enemy team.

This is just one example, there are games where my team will steamroll the other due to level and gear difference.

I think it would be much better if they just had a seperate queue for full premades (8 people) and removed this half premade nonsense.

Edited by Manigma

carefull carefull soon we will get the morons who say that if we bracket we will get longer

que times because high levels have to actualy fight them selves lolz:P . not to mention as the game weeks go on you get more and more 50's? maybe I think thats a concept somewhere but I could be terribly mistaken lol.

LMAO funny

Not understanding the game that well looks an awful lot like not caring, just put up with the low levels, the average pvp lvl will rise as players progress and we will begin to see a more stable pvp(hopefully).

For example I remember when I was playing hutball it took me like 8 games to learn it. When I first got the ball on my 6th game or something I didn't realize it could be thrown so I just ran forward as a bigger swarm of enemies grew around me. Died didn't get far at all and my team probably viewed me as useless, which I was, either way you need to tolerate peoples learning curves and a lot of people are learning right now.

I don't think PvP is reserved for high level players only.. it's not reserved for low level's either.. PvP is for everyone.. they obviously need to implement some kind of bracket system to keep the high level people from the low level people.. nuff said.

I am lvl 14 at the moment, had errors with the game so i couldn't start til a day ago. So now when I queue for warzones I'm generally one of the like 10-20% low levels. I feel like I can't do a whole lot against the higher leveled players. Even if I'm doing my best to catch the ball/capture points/communicating and working together I still feel that I am a liability to the team due to my fewer abilitys/perks and ofc experience (I won't pretend that I am as good as some lvl 50 that has been playing for longer, but I am certainly doing my best).

I can't see why they can't just split it up into more brackets, like rift for example 10-19, 20-29 etc. In this case it would obviously be best to have cross server warzones so the queues won't be too long.

Lack of brackets is what causes issues in PvP. So what if you get extra hps as a lowbie? A 50 is still going to steam roll you since they have all their abilities and you have none.

So we are just supposed to stay out of Warzones until we are 50 then? Is that seriously what you are suggesting? Did you do that?