Hood up armors!!devs dont care!!

Dougs

Hello everyone,

I got be honest.it pisses me so much that we,marauders,dont have any hood up armors!its pretty ridiculous!but you know whats even more ridiculous?its the number of threads about it!and the reason for that is that the devs simply havent said anything about it!i know there are over 9000 problems they have to deal with but would it hurt to tell us if this will change or stay the Same?its all we ask!

I hope bioware at least reads this!

/Segonal

Hello everyone,

I got be honest.it pisses me so much that we,marauders,dont have any hood up armors!its pretty ridiculous!but you know whats even more ridiculous?its the number of threads about it!and the reason for that is that the devs simply havent said anything about it!i know there are over 9000 problems they have to deal with but would it hurt to tell us if this will change or stay the Same?its all we ask!

I hope bioware at least reads this!

/Segonal

There's a rumor going around that you get one for 100%-ing Taris. So get grinding fool. I plan on scouring every inch of that planet until I either confirm or deny the rumor. I've seen a screenshot of the armor though.

Don't worry about custom gear. It's not viable in end-game and both our PvE and PvP sets have hoods (if you hide the helms).

Marauders got horribly shafted not only in gear availability but also gear models.

Being a marauder and loving the class I've noticed and hope it will change since I love the class too much to change for that

i will admit the lack of hoods annoys the hell out of me and especially that if you have a full face helm you have to hide the helm to wear the hoods to that i say did Darth Revan ever take off his hood to wear his full face helm no i think not

helms over-ride hoods guys so it helm or hood (just saying).

Not every helm overrides hoods. The face-mask style ones (think what Darth Malgus uses) can co-exist with hoods.

Hood + Face mask = sex.

only for JUGGS...

nothing for Mars except an L40 armored bra for female..

Juggs got the set we should have..

I agree. IT'S DUMB to see some HEAVY ARMOR looking like a black robe with a hood (cough cough Juggernauts) and the ONLY MEDIUM ARMORS we have access to are some freaking cyborg crappy looks !

Jeez. :mad:

There isn't any MEDIUM ARMOR at the DARK VENDOR except for agents or something.... Yeah take that you dumb marauders.

ANY WORD ON THIS BIOWARE ?

Don't worry about custom gear. It's not viable in end-game and both our PvE and PvP sets have hoods (if you hide the helms).

Marauders got horribly shafted not only in gear availability but also gear models.

It'll get fixed

i will admit the lack of hoods annoys the hell out of me and especially that if you have a full face helm you have to hide the helm to wear the hoods to that i say did Darth Revan ever take off his hood to wear his full face helm no i think not

/sigh

You fight Revan in The Foundry flashpoint and when he puts hit helmet on his hood disappears so he is subject to the games design as well.