THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Will you cancel the game over this,.... No

Will you whine about not getting what you want.... Yes

Chances are 99.99% of people will do the same and there may be a few people that kill themselves like that kid in ultima online and that dude that got his wow account hacked. but earth certainly doesn't need anymore wackos.

anyway see you in game

I'm pretty sure the deleted thread contained just as many people making fun of or delighting in the angst of the whiners as much as there was whining. Although my own anecdotal "evidence" should not carry any more weight than your own, but that's how I perceived it.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Goog grief....go crusade about something that matters, like rain forests or abused animals. And Grow up.

Is this thread based on a movie?

Veruca Salt: Hey, Daddy, *I* want an Oompa Loompa! I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away!

Mr. Salt: All right, Veruca, all right. I'll get you one before the day is out.

Veruca Salt: I want an Oompa Loompa now!

Violet Beauregarde: Can it, you nit!

Nope. Big companies are immune to it's customers. They don't care.

short of walking in the front door with a lightsaber and striking everyone down until they do as they're told, since we pay their bills, purchase their wifes tampons, kids diapers, etc..

...All the big companies won't care and we'll keep drinking they're Kool-Aid just because they have a mediocre game that will fizzle in 10 days and everyone will go back to WoW.

..RIFT VERSION 2.0.

Is this thread based on a movie?

Veruca Salt: Hey, Daddy, *I* want an Oompa Loompa! I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away!

Mr. Salt: All right, Veruca, all right. I'll get you one before the day is out.

Veruca Salt: I want an Oompa Loompa now!

Violet Beauregarde: Can it, you nit!

I want a big wooden pony! One with 5 legs and one shorter than all the rest and a big wooden shoe to compensate!

I want it NAO DADDY!

Nope. Big companies are immune to it's customers. They don't care.

short of walking in the front door with a lightsaber and striking everyone down until they do as they're told, since we pay their bills, purchase their wifes tampons, kids diapers, etc..

...All the big companies won't care and we'll keep drinking they're Kool-Aid just because they have a mediocre game that will fizzle in 10 days and everyone will go back to WoW.

..RIFT VERSION 2.0.

Another WOW troll trying desperately to save his falling game.

This is early access, something that we didn't pay extra for. We only paid for the game, and it's set to release on the 20th. The early access is only an added bonus for preordering, and it's determined when you preordered.

Cry more. ಥ_ಥ

Edited by Felghast

You didn't pay one cent for early access, it is a bonus you get for nothing.

Many of us understand this is a well done launch and are very happy with the way things are going. You don't speak for all of us.

You didn't get in on the first day of 7 bonus days, out of a possible 5, and you are mad.

Christmas morning is going to suck when you don't get your Ken doll.

Ok, I am not taking sides, and I am going to patiently wait until I am allowed to play, it probably will not be until the weekend.

But really people, you need to stop saying this, nobody, and I mean nobody is getting 7 bonus days, if you where in the first wave let in today you got almost, but not quite 6 bonus days, if you start tomorrow you will get less then five. The servers are all shutting down sunday night, no one will be playing monday and they will turn them back on tuesday. So, the maximum possible bonus days you could have received in the very first wave is 5 days and 16ish hours.

Edited by Sharn-

I aint mad, because I understand simple concepts that seem to elude you, it's a great game, and I will wait for my shot to play.

So you're saying they should have opened the flood gates overloading the servers instead of being smart and trickling people in? Interesting.

Sure we all want to play but it's clearly been stated the 15th. You didn't get in and neither did I. We'll get over it trust me.

After the 15th everyone will have already forgotten about not making it in even earlier. Then you're going to have many years to play the game and happily find other things to get angry about.

You were promised 5 and have now gotten 7. You are an ungrateful *****

What promise?

All I see is a vague, and misleading reference to possibly getting up to 5 days which turned into 7.

Which means nothing when it's possible that some of use will not even get early access.

Edited by Buddydudeguy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.