THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

Don't be a bonafide noob Tedstery. Comeon instead of being a worthless sheep open your own eyes. Almost everyone will be playing before the 20th! So what is special about the 20th when almost everyone is in already.

People like you are why we have the Federal Reserve System. To clueless to even comprehend..

Bioware didn't have to do EA, they could have made everyone wait till the 20th.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that you had to pay at least five dollars to get a code for early access. That means that you are a paying customer. My suggestion is that you read aloud to yourself what you are typing before you post in hopes that it points out the flaws in your own logic. Paying any dollar amount for something makes you a paying customer.

You paid for early access... LOL! Sucks to be you.

Don't be a bonafide noob Tedstery. Comeon instead of being a worthless sheep open your own eyes. Almost everyone will be playing before the 20th! So what is special about the 20th when almost everyone is in already.

People like you are why we have the Federal Reserve System. To clueless to even comprehend..

this is not true.. many many many copies will be wrapped under trees, etc.. or being ordered cuz they just found out.. etc.. or they are waiting till after launch to see how stable it is.. etc.... many many many more are they that wait than will be in.

This has to be either a joke, a troll post, or sarcasm. Or at least I hope so for the sake of humanity.

Hugh? You can actually read it? All I see is:

....My relationship with you as your unargued best fan possible is ... I preordered SWTOR yesterday....I have not felt .... since the American public ....

.... I have ... and I don't even have a PS3! I've served ..., on those completely spurious allegations of assault when that kid at GameStop tried to take ..... As you can clearly see I have ....

.... And ... is how you treat me.

I'm going to .... Then I'm going to call the ... and make them .... They're a ...Y. You'll regret this.

Now if you just let me in in the next wave bygones are bygones, right? No blood no foul?

But let's just say, ...y if you don't see the ...lable ... of my letter to you here, I will guaran..., ...pua... to four copies of ... in the street gutter in front of my house.

Think on it. I k...now you will make the rigt decision.

Looks like my filter is broken :jawa_mad:

I love this, i am not in the game yet but all this makes me hang on until i get in, x day to play who care when all off you are giving med this high grade entertainment.

1. Canceled my wow account.

2. vacation time set.

3. wife sent to a spa for 3 weeks.

4. stock up on supplies 3 weeks.

Ready to go when you are Bioware.

Has Bioware addicted the world's leaders to a synthetic heroin that turns brain tissue to sugar-free butterscotch pudding?

They can do that?? Intriguing......

I find it funny that people are getting so upset. There's still time for early access. Oh noes, I cant be first on the server!! Go play on a new server where you can be first then!!! Simple.

I love this, i am not in the game yet but all this makes me hang on until i get in, x day to play who care when all off you are giving med this high grade entertainment.

1. Canceled my wow account.

2. vacation time set.

3. wife sent to a spa for 3 weeks.

4. stock up on supplies 3 weeks.

Ready to go when you are Bioware.

^^^ this

EPIC WIFE ON VACATION HIGH FIVE!!!

Yeah I'll be honest I'm a little confused at what exactly the OP is whining about. Because he isn't playing yet? The population of people that are angry, are not angry at Bioware, they are only angry because they haven't gotten included in a wave yet. Only you are angry at BW.

From what I've heard, the launch so far has been fantastic, and the game hasn't even launched yet.

I'd also like to point out that the ad says "Play up to 5 days early". Which if you think about, 5 days early would be from the 15th to the 19th. When they first announced early access, I thought maybe play on the 18th or 19th. Four, Five days early?

You're right, they won't forget this day. Another day in an awesome launch.

I haven't gotten in yet, and yet I'm still happy and excited and anxiously awaiting when I do.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Thanks for the laugh

Originally Posted by Feivr

BIOWARE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU. My relationship with you as your unargued best fan possible is STRAINED TO BREAK POINT. I preordered SWTOR yesterday AND NOW I LEARN I MAY NOT GET MORE THAN ONE DAY IN THE HEAD START?! I PREORDERED RESPONSIBLY SO I COULD GET IN THE HEAD START! I have not felt MORE HURT AND BETRAYED since the American public DEFIED THE LAWS OF NATURE ITSELF AND ELECTED A REPTILE PRESIEDN.T

I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE BALDURS GATE GAMES. I have TWO COPIES OF EACH MASS EFFFECT and I don't even have a PS3! I've served JAIL TIME FOR YOU, on those completely spurious allegations of assault when that kid at GameStop tried to take MY CARDBOARD ADVERTISEMENT LIFESIZED COMMANDER SHEPARD. As you can clearly see I have BLED FOR YOU.

YOU OWE ME SOMETHING. And THIS is how you treat me.

I'm going to CANCEL MY PREORDER. Then I'm going to call the BBB and make them SUE YOU FOR BREACH. They're a GOVERNMENT BUREAU SO YOU KNOW THEY'LL FIND SOME REASON TO PUT THE SCREWS TO YOU BUDDYBOY. You'll regret this.

Now if you just let me in in the next wave bygones are bygones, right? No blood no foul?

But let's just say, LET'S JUST SAy if you don't see the UNASSAIlable REASON of my letter to you here, I will guaranTEE YOU THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL KNOW IT WAS BIOWARE, NOT ME THAT puaT THE HAMARHAMMER to four copies of MASS EFFECT in the street gutter in front of my house.

Think on it. I kNKnow you will make the rigt decision.

Wow, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. This Postard did jail time for Bioware? Did they ask him to? I bet they didn't. Ignoring most of his first paragraph.

First, go ahead and cancel. Please. We will do fine without you. The Better Business Bureau is a dues-collecting social club, and has no power or authority of it's own. They're not a government bureau, and they don't go to court for the Customer. They take complaints about businesses, and publish them.

That's all. Besides, most of Bioware lives in Canuckistan, and thus is unreachable without permission from that government.

Your next statement is even funnier: They give you what you want, and you'll shut up? That, sir, is solicitation of blackmail.

No, wait. You threatened them with harm. It's Extortion, which is actionable.

Next, if you want to destroy your ME disks, by all means: Bioware already got their monies. You pre-ordered TOR yesterday, which means you get to wait in line like everyone else. They're up to October now, so it shouldn't be horribly long.

Go play outside, or Mass Effect, or maybe get in touch with your local Community College for an English class.

^^^ this

EPIC WIFE ON VACATION HIGH FIVE!!!

LOL Yeah for sure. My wife is going to be playing along side me. We're on school break, and my work vacation is also set. Kids are off school so they can keep themselves entertained and we've got our pizza delivery budget and bottled water stocked up (I mean really, takes WAY too long to actually fill up a glass).

i think bioware started 2 days early with the intentions of getting eveyrone who pre orded inot the game 5or 4 days early. that being said i sincerely hope all the whiny self entitled brats do cancel their pre orders and never play this game. maybe its a good way to filter out the idiots who might otherwise waste or prescious gametime trolling trade chat and such. GOOD JOB BIOWARE, you might have actually created the first *** hole filter. yaaaaah, now THATS ground breaking development.

LOL Yeah for sure. My wife is going to be playing along side me. We're on school break, and my work vacation is also set. Kids are off school so they can keep themselves entertained and we've got our pizza delivery budget and bottled water stocked up (I mean really, takes WAY too long to actually fill up a glass).

while i dont share your enthusiasm for bottled water, BEER AND PIE!!!!

i think bioware started 2 days early with the intentions of getting eveyrone who pre orded inot the game 5or 4 days early. that being said i sincerely hope all the whiny self entitled brats do cancel their pre orders and never play this game. maybe its a good way to filter out the idiots who might otherwise waste or prescious gametime trolling trade chat and such. GOOD JOB BIOWARE, you might have actually created the first *** hole filter. yaaaaah, now THATS ground breaking development.

100% agreed.

*golf clap*

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Oh the humanity! And its future!

im lucky, my GF is a gamer as well. weve played WOW for over 4 years now, and guess what? we both cancelled our WOW subscriptions and cant wait to emerse ourselves into the SWTOR world. i cant say i HATE WOW or that i want them to fail, but they definately need some competition. theyve been sitting on their colledtive rears for years now opening the game up to more and more casual players making everything easier ( which might not be too bad ) but with absolutely no effort to story. and if CATA was a story it was a lame one at that. maybe some good ole competition will help make all of these games that much better and to PUSH forward into unchartered territory.

Spent a butt ton of money to get CE and early access now ive been jipped... awesome bioware ... straight track to fail... o and your customer support... does it even exist? don't try to tell me it does.. it doesn't

you DID NOT PAY for early access in any way, shape, or form.

Spent a butt ton of money to get CE and early access now ive been jipped... awesome bioware ... straight track to fail... o and your customer support... does it even exist? don't try to tell me it does.. it doesn't

ok, so you were promised UP TO 5 days early gameplay, which doesnt even begin until tomorrow, how exactly have you been jipped?