THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it won't. As soon as people can play they won't care, that's how this works.

Why are people remembering how good the launches of other mmog did ?

I for myself still know how the regional beta of everquest from ubi did (good btw)... and the launch was very smooth, too.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

wow lagged like hell when it launched and look....how many kids still playing it

Bioware did well, I'd much rather see the release staggered to people than see everyone try to log on at the same time and have the log-in servers go down. Then everyone will say "bioware sucks for not planning for this".

I'm betting the only people angry are the ones that made the mistake of sitting around at their PC from 7am waiting for their invite, and not getting it. Go play with butterflies until you can get in.

Bioware did well, I'd much rather see the release staggered to people than see everyone try to log on at the same time and have the log-in servers go down. Then everyone will say "bioware sucks for not planning for this".

I'm betting the only people angry are the ones that made the mistake of sitting around at their PC from 7am waiting for their invite, and not getting it. Go play with butterflies until you can get in.

How will staggering prevent them going down in a week when everyone wakes up and tries to log in?

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Make yourself a cup of tea and relax.

Hundreds of thousands? I WHOLE HEARTEDLY doubt that

Whats hard to understand is ow these mad people are mad when they were told how the early game access works...all along...THAT is what's hard to understand.

Well what can you do when you give your paying customers bonus rewards and they are still mad about it? Not much you can do then as a company.

Some people...

Whats hard to understand is ow these mad people are mad when they were told how the early game access works...all along...THAT is what's hard to understand.

In some territories they where not, well they where eventually but it contradicted the information they had been given at point of sale. A bit like the grace period to enter permanent codes.

rofl i guess when you wait in line in shop you go on forums and QQ about it aswell?But seriously *** is happening to the people they cant even wait few days?

Wait a second. There are a few differences between people complaining. Even If I'm really really waiting to play , I admit that surely I wont' die for a delay.

But what about people that used some days of job's holidays just to use the early access? Everyone should remember that the "early access MAY be granted" sentence, is really recent..they only said nearly one month and a half ago that they will stop the preorders (even if they didn't ^^) .

Cmon, mmorpg users (even me, ofc) can be really stupid and can upset..but we all know too that the software house aren't always an example of "transparency".

This is one of the case imho.

No it wont. In case you haven't noticed they have been doing a bang up job of covering up any unsightly complaint threads. Wouldn't want to give an impression they don't care about the customers now would they?

i got 4 infraction 4 speaking my mind, they r erasing all negative comments

Something unrelated that I've seen a lot recently. People have been typing 'QQing'. Why is this? Considering the fact that you have to either hold shift or turn caps lock on before you type QQ and turn caps lock off after if you were using it, it seems a little bassackwards. Either way, with shift that's 3 buttons, with caps lock that's 4. The word cry itself is only 3, but you don't have to hold anything or turn anything on and off. So what's the point of typing QQing instead of typing crying? Laziness can't be the reason.

Im sick of seeing people with 2011 accounts crying about early access for a game that isnt even out for another 6 days......just wait....

BW was really up front with how the early access program was going to work, and you built up false assumptions on how you "thought" it was going to work. You only have your self to blame...

I swear, you can give some people a gold covered diamond, and they will QQ about not getting a bag to carry it in.

EDIT @ Felstroke i like the crying eyes QQ

Edited by Bahll