Dreshdae Cantina

Kethra

I am on the Dreshdea Cantina also. I have a level 15 Sage named Damocles. If you guys ever need a healer for a Flashpoint and/or Heroic keep my name in mind, i have been having such a great time grouping on the server so far i am looking to keep the ball rolling. :rak_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello from Staho, I'm really enjoying Dreshdae, definitely a great group of people out there. I'm a level 20 Scoundrel, don't have a guild yet but looking to join one. See you around!

Glad you decided to join SVN.

Hope everyone else on Dreshdae are having as much fun as we are!

• 3 weeks later...

Played a little PvP on my "planned" bank alt this weekend. I had a ton of fun and while my little SW may still be a gathering and bank alt, he's still going to rock out in the warzones.

I had avoided PvP pretty much all through the betas I was in and on every character until now, as it's never really been my thing. I am loving the fact that's it's still server based and am fighting (or mostly dying to) names I recognize.

hai thar

just curious...

anyone know the overall population relations of the two factions? so far I only have rep chars on dreashdae and I do get the feeling the reps are not as under-represented as on another server I play

I wouldn't say we're underrepresented.... but compared to the Empire... like on most servers, we're a little outnumbered. But the Rep side has a decent community.

Update to the server forums: Added Event Calendar and Chat system. Ads are gone!

Edited by Kethra

ah ok, because that's kinda what I was feeling... when I first picked the server I figured while it's obviously an imp-related one, most people won't know and it sounds friendly enough (my other server has 'darth' in the name... lol)