Going back to AoC after 30days.

vacuna

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a troll post, So stop right there.

This game is great, but its lacking something, i cant really lump it into one catagory for myself.

Graphics--- ****

Voice overs--- Great but gets stale

Combat responsiveness--- it's bad

To be honest that is the 3 thing that irk me. Now im going to play for 30days and try my hardest to like it. If not, Well its back to the land where pvp is great, graphics are better and my women are just a little on the "dirty" side.

I'll leave you with this.

(It's Youtube folks!)

Uhm, bye? Best of luck?

Still boggles my mind why people bother announcing they won't be playing after X number of days. Like we really care?

Games go free to play for a reason....( AoC)

Most games are going hybrid, which conan is doing. They actually let you try the game to cap unlike..........

wait for it

this! Even *shudders* wow lets you play to 20 without forking dough upfront.

Aion is also going f2p, notice i said f2p and not "hybrid"

Please google these terms. I'm still a paying sub of AoC, i wish it were all free..

A lot of games go free to play and become really successful...ie LOTRO. Conan was a fun game, awesome graphics and gritty combat. This came out in 2007? What's TORs excuse for terrible graphics and horrible lag...thats right: the hero engine.

Conan left bad foam in everyones mouth because of how long it took them to stabilize servers. WoW had that issue at launch, so is TOR. Only difference is we are still stuck with the hero engine.

A lot of games go free to play and become really successful...ie LOTRO. Conan was a fun game, awesome graphics and gritty combat. This came out in 2007? What's TORs excuse for terrible graphics and horrible lag...thats right: the hero engine.

Conan left bad foam in everyones mouth because of how long it took them to stabilize servers. WoW had that issue at launch, so is TOR. Only difference is we are still stuck with the hero engine.

Someone that has a brain. :eek:

Get this man a cup of joe and quick!

Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel about the game, but since this conversation now seems to be about other games and not Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we will be closing this thread.

We wish you the best in all your gaming adventures!