Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

JayKingsley

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Darth Thanaton

His death was kind of sad for a sith lord, and he was a worthy opponent.

4. Marka Ragnos

Ruled the sith for a century, which when you think about it is an amazing feat in and of itself, set up the golden age of the sith.

3. Emperor Vitiate

Pretty much one-upped Ragnos by taking a broken down empire and rebuilding it to bloody the republic's nose.

2. Sidious

Cackling madman who somehow managed to make the Jedi and the rest of the galaxy look monumentally stupid. He was also pretty much the only good thing in the prequels, and that was after he shed his "nice senator" persona and went full on "UNLIMITED POWER" crazy.

1. Vader

The original, heavy breathing, force choking wonder. Not the kid whose emotional range is either whiny or bland, and not the Vader who shouts "NOOOOOOOOOO!" either.

Edited by ereler

Palpatine, from the original trilogy. Wielding all that power without ever lifting a finger (prequels aside.) He just sits calmly in his chair and tells you how things are, and how things will be. That's the best kind of villain.

-Macheath.

Edited by Macheath

We have some really good sith out there >Vader is the most fail of them all.Ill make a list of how bad he is if anyone asks.

Well, he was a "prototype", so of course other Sith Lords are better incarnating the concept of the "Evil Jedi", but he is the "Fallen One", a hero turned into villain by a moral choice and in the effort to do something good.

So, is he the most powerful? No.

Is he the greatest and most revered? No.

The most charismatic? In my opinion, yes. :D

From the game itself, my favourite Sith Lord I've encountered thus far has to be Darth Jadus. You meet him as Imperial Agent and he's crucial to the first Chapter. The reason I liked him so much is his calm, yet menacing, demeanor which is pretty rare as far as Sith Lords what with the whole "power from emotion" thing and that. The metallic voice caused by his mask makes him even more frightening.

Jadus was pretty awesome. Scary, 'cause apparently he *can* kill you if you choose the wrong dialogue options. It would almost be worth replaying an agent just to join him.

Why no love for Lord Scourge?

The only one given the title "emperor's wrath"

The Sith Warrior used to get the title. Then people *****ed about not being a Darth. Now it just makes mention to it in some dialogues and loading screen.

Darth Nihl

Just something about the dude i always thought was cool, especially that fricking lightsaber of his.

Darth Vectivus

I've got to give props to a sith that didn't hunt jedi, try to create a galactic empire, or talk in a chain smokers voice. Spend his whole life consolidating and expanding his power and wealth. Invented dark side phantoms. And died peacefully in his sleep.

Hands down... Darth Andeddu.

1. Had more knowledge of the Dark Side then any other Sith Lord before and after his period. And he kept most of this for himself.
  2. Ruled the entire planet of Prakith as a deity for centuries. Was referred too as "The God-King of Prakith".
  3. Created the ability to transfer one's life essence into a new vessel. In other words, to cheat death. An immortal Sith Lord? Yeah...
  4. His knowledge (and holocron) were highly feared by the Jedi Council. They attempted to erase knowledge of Darth Andeddu from history. Even the most obscure details they tried to wipe out.

Darth Traya, how can you beat someone who despite being stripped of the force master's a plan that reforms the Jedi order , kills all her Sith Rivals and does it all simple by talking.

Also the scene of her losing her power was bone crushingly hard to watch, literally, and yet she has a hell of a comeback.