Defender Gilada DvL boss not spawning

Darittha

currently this week there should be Erdi spawning on Coruscant and Gilada on Hoth. I am aware that Gilada and Anais 'share' same spot, but Gilada is not spawning at all. its only Anais. Help?

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Darittha said:

that Gilada and Anais 'share' same spot

yet to see any evidence to support this and even the old locations from the 5.x system disagree; only Erdi, Qezzed, Cortella and Orzmod could spawn on multiple planets, every other boss was specific to one location

Just now, recalcitrantIre said:

yet to see any evidence to support this and even the old locations from the 5.x system disagree; only Erdi, Qezzed, Cortella and Orzmod could spawn on multiple planets, every other boss was specific to one location

The other way round, Anais and Gilada may spawn on the same position: https://todayintor.com/2024/08/21/swtor-dvl-boss-guide/

4 minutes ago, The_Hightower said:

The other way round, Anais and Gilada may spawn on the same position: https://todayintor.com/2024/08/21/swtor-dvl-boss-guide/

todayintor is not an authoritative source and at this point all I'm going to accept as evidence is a timestamped screenshot where the boss' name is clearly visible and I've already proven for my own interest that it's Anais spawning and not Gilada

40 minutes ago, recalcitrantIre said:

todayintor is not an authoritative source and at this point all I'm going to accept as evidence is a timestamped screenshot where the boss' name is clearly visible and I've already proven for my own interest that it's Anais spawning and not Gilada

Yeah, there is basically no "authoritative source" as you require since Bioware did not release an official detailed statement in this regard and the old guides from the Event seem to be offline, hence, you may have to live with it...

In this video (uploaded 2 years ago) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWv4Uu6pmTU several possible spawn locations are mentioned, you may want to check all of them.

Or you just do 7 other GS weekly objectives and give a s... on the 12 point objective...

And hope they fix it within the next ten weeks in case you still need the chievo.

Edited by The_Hightower

Confirmed.

For Galactic Season 7, week 2, (8/27/24 thru 9/2/24) on Hoth, boss named Defender Gilada is not spawning at any of the 7 known locations:

1. Clabburn Tundra (-3557, 164)

2. Highmount Ridge (-1779, –533)

3. Highmount Ridge (-1565, 166)

4. Highmount Ridge (-1176, 1235)

5. Glacial Fissure (890, 227)

6. Starship Graveyard (1637, -447)

7. Clabburn Tundra (-2499,-249).

Keeper Anais, from week 1, is spawning at 6 Starship Graveyard (1637, -447), but there is no Defender Gilada

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phalczen said:

Confirmed.

For Galactic Season 7, week 2, (8/27/24 thru 9/2/24) on Hoth, boss named Defender Gilada is not spawning at any of the 7 known locations:

1. Clabburn Tundra (-3557, 164)

2. Highmount Ridge (-1779, –533)

3. Highmount Ridge (-1565, 166)

4. Highmount Ridge (-1176, 1235)

5. Glacial Fissure (890, 227)

6. Starship Graveyard (1637, -447)

7. Clabburn Tundra (-2499,-249).

Keeper Anais, from week 1, is spawning at 6 Starship Graveyard (1637, -447), but there is no Defender Gilada

You forgot this spawn: https://www.zupimages.net/up/24/35/8xjt.png

approx -160:210 (Glacial Fissure, east to Thesh) in the middle of the tauntauns

Good to see it's fixed fast.

Not really a bug but an issue that's becoming literally glaring this week: the white aoe circles of Gilada (and whoever shares the same attack move) needed to be changed into another color. White on beige sand last week on Tattoine was bad enough, white on white snow this week on Hoth is the worst raid effect combo you could ever thought of. People are dropping like flies because no one can see ****. It's also straining to my eyes I'm going to skip Hoth until next week.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, eabevella said:

Good to see it's fixed fast.

Not really a bug but an issue that's becoming literally glaring this week: the white aoe circles of Gilada (and whoever shares the same attack move) needed to be changed into another color. White on beige sand last week on Tattoine was bad enough, white on white snow this week on Hoth is the worst raid effect combo you could ever thought of. People are dropping like flies because no one can see ****. It's also straining to my eyes I'm going to skip Hoth until next week.

/bump - its absolutely brutal