Twitch link not working?

So after the stream i've tried to link my Twitch to my SWTOR account. I authorize the connection after the Twitch login, yet when i double check it on my profile... It says there's no account linked. And when i try to relink it, it says that my Twitch is already tied to an account.

What gives?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, WraithAssassin said:

So after the stream i've tried to link my Twitch to my SWTOR account. I authorize the connection after the Twitch login, yet when i double check it on my profile... It says there's no account linked. And when i try to relink it, it says that my Twitch is already tied to an account.

I just tried to link, and had the exact same issue.

Are y'all linking from the twitch web page or from your account on swtor.com? 

On 7/23/2024 at 3:56 PM, Ahndri said:

Was there a reason to link? Something they gave away?

Yes, you can now start accruing time for twitch drops. Watch someone streaming swtor and get 4 hours of time to get a speeder. This becomes active when 7.5.1 goes live. But they said you need to link accounts now to get the first drop I think. I'm not sure if getting watch time now counts or within the 30 day time they mentioned after the update.

Says it's not linked after did it which was a success according to the site but when looked at Twitch's connection settings page it says it's linked.

Which one of those is the correct one.

• Like 1

Although my SWTOR account still shows no connection to Twitch, I will say that my account on the Twitch app says:

Other Connections

You have authorized these apps to use your Twitch account

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Connected 2 days ago
Edited by Caelvin_Williams

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sith_Holocron said:

I had my account linked. watched the 4 hours, got the notification that earned the drop and then nothing.

Got a message that I'd have reconnect which I did and was denied the Mount by customer service.

And now I can't even connect to Twitch via the Account page but just get this error banner on my Account page after attempting. (see picture)

In desperation, I just sent a message to JackieKo.  With all of the "help" that I received from Customer Support, I'm not expecting much to happen there though.

account page.png

When you earned the drop did you click the mail notification on the twitch page and claim it in inventory within the time they said to?

Desktop Screenshot 2024.08.25 - 02.30.19.56.png

Ignore the above post, sorry..

I just found your other post with the screen caps..

Not sure why it's telling you to connect from the twitch page when they specifically told me here to connect to twitch just from your account page on swtor.

That seems like an off thing.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ronin_chi_lao said:

Ignore the above post, sorry..

I just found your other post with the screen caps..

Not sure why it's telling you to connect from the twitch page when they specifically told me here to connect to twitch just from your account page on swtor.

That seems like an off thing.

It certainly does.

• Like 1