Can't get onto the game/stuck on loading screen

1 minute ago, myidentitycrisis said:

Also having problems. I managed to get to the server select screen but it wouldn't let me in. Also I noticed the launcher patched to 7.5b, but I thought that update was supposed to happen tomorrow?

correct it is tomorrow. i got past server select, but it won't even go to character screen

Just now, VanessaBlackrose said:

correct it is tomorrow. i got past server select, but it won't even go to character screen

Weird. I'm not sure if it successfully applied the patch or not but it did try to install it I think. But since you ran into the problem while playing, it's probably just a server issue and not that.

I'm getting the same issue. The one time I managed to get through, it said that the server was under maintenance for some reason, despite others telling me the server was up. Was able to log into my first character just fine but then upon trying to switch I ran into this issue. 

image.png

Edited by rhinoceroseosei
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, myidentitycrisis said:

Weird. I'm not sure if it successfully applied the patch or not but it did try to install it I think. But since you ran into the problem while playing, it's probably just a server issue and not that.

it is a server issue.

3 minutes ago, rhinoceroseosei said:

I'm getting the same issue. The one time I managed to get through, it said that the server was under maintenance for some reason, despite others telling me the server was up. Was able to log into my first character just fine but then upon trying to switch I ran into this issue. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/949069335945687071/1255676985741541507/image.png?ex=667dffd2&is=667cae52&hm=88f08ab7f9b447e7ab299c8d8ed862e6525a9fce0602ee4ac72050c7cbd30f1d&

we're cooked guys, we're gonna have to do something besides play SWTOR this is a tragedy

• Haha 1

Just now, BelorfinSiana said:

I only play on Star Forge, so yeah this sucks.  In the old days when Ebon Hawk was down, I'd play around in Shadowlands, but haven't done anything like that since the big merge.

like your avatar

Next time I hear someone whine "Microsoft, and the studios under their 'management', is the ONLY company that can NEVER get a patch day or game launch done correctly" - I'm just going to refer them to this game and then request they try again.

I just need in for 2 minutes to get my daily reward before I hit the sack. Guess I can see if I can spare 2 minutes before work tomorrow...

• Haha 1

Glad I'm not the only one, went to switch characters and it kept saying I was disconnected from the server.  Restarted the game and got stuck on the splash page.

Had major lag spikes earlier in the day, logged in at around 7:30pm est and didn't have issues until I tried to leave an instance and couldn't. Had to ctrl+alt+del to exit the game, rebooted and now stuck on the Desperate Defiance splash screen

Edited by ShiraDikari