Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What companions do you want for next galactic seasons?

Not for every galactic seasons but just for some. What companions do you want for next galactic seasons? :t_smile:

Here are mine :

• Bothan
  • Trandoshan
  • Gormak (female)
  • Voss (female commando)
  • Chiss (I always wanted to have Salana Rok as companion but we can't. So I hope we could have a female chiss companion as cool as Salana Rok with the galactic seasons)
  • Killik
  • Wookie
  • Like 1

None...  This game has enough companions.

More playable species such as some of the ones you listed, in addition to Mon Cal would likely be more favorable, along with more end game content. 

• Like 7

None, we have enough.  

Although after completing all the objectives and achievements an account unlock for a new playable species would definitely get players to do the objectives.  Wookiee would be very high on my list.

• Like 1

As long as it speaks basic I don't care what companion it is. I love getting companions I can send out on crafting missions that I know won't be taken away from me. 

I personally don't care about SH's, so having useful companions is not a waste to me. I may travel with Shae or Zo-om mainly, but for Crafting I love Seasons adding more comps.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DeannaVoyager said:

I don't want a new companion, I want new content.

Granted. I'd rather have new content then a new Galactic Seasons any day, but I don't expect them to ever get rid of seasons. Some probably consider that new content. I don't, but I'm sure some do.

• Like 1

The last two GS have been an example of what "story" is without companions. Totally lackluster and uninspiring. There is nothing to connect the player to the GS story (it's just another grind now just like Conquest - starting the GS "story" with "grind these three old and very long flashpoints" really made the whole thing uninteresting). Add a new companion, just don't make it required (even if it is only purchasable with GS tokens during the season) with a some add in interactions with the PC. Then the anti-companion crowd can skip it and those that like to have a variety of companions to choose from, can have them as well. Having companions increases the probability someone will play through the GS story multiple times rather than spending CCs to buy an unlock.

• Like 1

I don't see galactic seasons offering companions anymore, since that's what the venture system was developed for - or at least this current one

If companions remain the main reward for ventures though, which I hope they do, I'd like to see an actual Jedi or Sith companion, Amity from GS4 was close but iirc can't even use saberstaves lol

2 hours ago, DWho said:

The last two GS have been an example of what "story" is without companions. Totally lackluster and uninspiring. There is nothing to connect the player to the GS story (it's just another grind now just like Conquest - starting the GS "story" with "grind these three old and very long flashpoints" really made the whole thing uninteresting). Add a new companion, just don't make it required (even if it is only purchasable with GS tokens during the season) with a some add in interactions with the PC. Then the anti-companion crowd can skip it and those that like to have a variety of companions to choose from, can have them as well. Having companions increases the probability someone will play through the GS story multiple times rather than spending CCs to buy an unlock.

"A nobody from a nobody organization demanding the Alliance Commander to be their busboy" so inspiring, much connection.

Is GS about "grind these 10 year old contents for many weeks"? Always has been.

The only thing the GS connects with me is the CC they cut in half (or more?) at S3 or so.

So nothing is changed except I won't have more annoying NPCs who don't belong on my ship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.