Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shady Merchant in Imperial Fleet Stuck in Wall and Inaccessible

MaximusRex

I have a sneaking suspicion that they just drew a circle on the map and threw in an algorithm that says "spawn the NPC somewhere in here", found him on a different (and accessible) spot after swapping instances on the advice of a fellow guild member

• Like 1

Filed a bug report about this last night. Vaiken Spacedock, Satele Shan. I only need to do the Cultivation weekly one more time and I REALLY don't want to run another Republic toon through the whole beginning of the farm quest just so I can finish this out. 😕

12 hours ago, grumpehcat said:

Okay so I'm on Fleet now (Satele Shan still) and the Shady Merchant has been moved. Not even close to a wall now. Why this wasn't announced or something, I don't know.

Placement of the vendor is random within the circle, it seems. If you switch instance or come back later, he'll probably be spawned in a different place. Of course they haven't fixed it, lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.