Nonexisting achievements/conquest showing up in tracking after 7.5/7.5a update

mrozo

Posted (edited)

Hello, after the last update in my tracking section showed up "Making the Connection" achievement. The funfact is - this achievement no longer exists, so when I click the title, the game shows up the summary of all achievements.

I did a bit of searching and I think that in a "Citizens of Makeb" section of Makeb achievements. But that section does not exist. ADD: other players reported other achievements and conquests in response to this topic.

Because of that, I can't untrack it, nor finish.

Cheers
mrozo

The bug persists in 7.5a

obraz_2024-06-01_203944921.png

obraz_2024-06-01_204229767.png

Edited by mrozo
Edited topic name to make it more inclusive due to other reported achievements/conquests in response to this topic.
  • Like 2

Same problem with "Relics of the Gree: Defeat Gree Droids 2":
image.png.81c2f06c029c87696b0e103ad6d125f9.png

Since 7.5 conquest goals are purple in the achievement tracker window (I've tracked the Surgok'k conquest goal for refernece), while achievements are yellow. I've completed "Relics of the Gree: Defeat Gree Droids" prior to patch 7.5 on Tuesday and may have tracked stage 2 prior to the patch (cannot remember that).
image.png.f65c0d7782a4ada149243f7726a00a2c.png

I'm unable to deactivate the no-longer existing conquest goal, neither does the goal progress upon kiling Gree Droids. As in casae of mrozo above, it's no longer listed as conquest goal and when clicking on it, the game shows up the summary of all achievements as follows:

image.thumb.png.b057f4c717783490e286f221f5c64a6c.png

On 6/3/2024 at 6:10 AM, The_Hightower said:

Same problem with "Relics of the Gree: Defeat Gree Droids 2"

That's a conquest objective, and it's only active during Gree week. You'll have to wait for it to cycle back around.

28 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

That's a conquest objective, and it's only active during Gree week. You'll have to wait for it to cycle back around.

Yeah, I know, but it shouldn't be there in the first place...

I too have this issue but only for some conquest objectives. It started with 7.5, 7.5a didn't fix it.

I have characters on 2 servers, Darth Malgus and Tulak Hord. On Tulak, I tracked/untracked some objectives (don't remember which) and the extra objectives disappeared from tracker. But on Malgus, track toggle for any current conquest objective didn't make the extra ones go away.

22222.thumb.jpg.e58f931a02b5b9c686a5d0b4a4ec6b50.jpg

Not tracking any current objective and I have these I can't remove.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I too have this issue, but mine are "Mass Exodus", "Making the Connection", and "Hero of the Citizens of Makeb".

Screenshot 2024-06-06 223846.png

They were removed in 4.0.

Edited by LCronin
Added link to dev post announcement of achievement removal.

Similar,

I have objectives I can't remove because they are not active this week. It was like that last week as well. They seem to be random for any character or day I log in. I only have 2 on that character today, but I often time get at least 4 and I just can't track real objectives because those fake objectives are taking all the space available.

image.thumb.png.e1df5e924cb2150e43a3ffb9a7cfce24.png

• mrozo changed the title to Nonexisting achievements/conquest showing up in tracking after 7.5/7.5a update
On 6/3/2024 at 4:37 AM, Henyk said:

Yesterday got
"CZ-198 Rampage 3
0/100 defeat enemies"

This one showed up for me last night, though the actual name is "CZ-198: Rampage - Part III".  I had just done the CZ-198 weekly, killing just over 75 total to get rampage I and II, which is all that has existed for years now.  A little while later I noticed the Part III showing up in my achievements tracker (not the mission/conquest tracker), showing me at 24/150 Opponents Defeated.  When I click on it it opens up the generic Achievements window as mentioned by others here.  I looked all over the Achievements, digging down into Locations and Dailies (among others) and could not find CZ Rampage III.  The achievement remained on my tracker when I switched characters, so I sent another to do CZ-198 (and to farm Blueprint Fragments for the season achievement) but the rampage achievement didn't budge from 24/150.

Today when I logged in, the achievement no longer showed, but I sent another char to CZ-198, doing the weekly and again getting rampage I and II.  Part III did not immediately appear, but when I then traveled to my stronghold it popped into my achievement tracker, still at 24/150.  <shrug>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.