Class Specific Titles - Make them available to all

I was thinking it might be a good thing to have the various class specific titles available for purchase for all characters through a CM bundle.

As an example, for RP or just fun purposes, a player might want titles that are class specific, like Baroness, Apprentice, etc. Also for those that skipped the base game, they would have the ability to get those titles as well.

Just a thought, I know I'd buy it.

• Like 3

I made a thread about this a while ago and I completely agree. Titles that are class specific, this late in the game, should be available for purchase.  A roleplayer's title bundle is what we need; it doesn't really matter if someone having a title is unrealistic in a game where I can literally use covert energy armour and the daragon loincloth to walk around essentially in underwear the entire game, waltzing my @$$ off on Hoth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

To me it just seems like a relatively simple way for the game to make some money and also to satisfy RPers and those that just want more titles. I might be missing something on how easy/hard it might be to implement, but I'd love to have the option of using these titles.

Edited by Stratasha
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2024 at 6:31 PM, TonyTricicolo said:

I want the Outlaw title granted to the Smuggler for all my Characters.

OMG Yes!  It would work perfectly for my Robin Hood RP style character I created, based on the UK Mythlogy of Robin Hood and I'm trying to make decisions on how I like to think Robin Hood would as he so would be a smuggler in star wars world.

• Like 2

As a female bounty hunter, I always have a difficult time choosing between the Homewrecker or Baroness titles on Alderaan, except I don't like the choices I have to make for either in my story. So I would definitely be open to being able to purchase some class-specific titles from the Cartel Market. Probably not Darth, because that just doesn't make sense for all classes (though I could see a Dark Jedi wanting it, but I don't see it fitting with a trooper, for example). I'm trying to think of other class or faction titles that I'd like to unlock for others, but I'm not coming up with any right now.

• Like 1

Wait until you guys discover that there's in fact a *load* of titles that you're supposed to get on various class and with various planet quests that all got removed for mysterious reasons... :rak_03:

Maybe try to ask for these back too while you're at it, at this point I'm not even sure that Broadsword is aware those missing title even exist in the game's code.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, supertimtaf said:

Wait until you guys discover that there's in fact a *load* of titles that you're supposed to get on various class and with various planet quests that all got removed for mysterious reasons... :rak_03:

Maybe try to ask for these back too while you're at it, at this point I'm not even sure that Broadsword is aware those missing title even exist in the game's code.

Uhhhh... what now? How long ago were these removed? I started playing in early-mid 2013...

On 5/21/2024 at 8:45 AM, supertimtaf said:

I would absolutely love to get these titles as well, as I remember there were some pretty good ones there!

But for now I'd settle at least for all the titles that are currently in game!

15 hours ago, grumpehcat said:

Uhhhh... what now? How long ago were these removed? I started playing in early-mid 2013...

I think a lot of them were never implemented, but exist in the game's data?

Swtorista has them here https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-full-titles-guide-and-list/#Removed_Titles if you check out the removed titles it has a list, there are some pretty cool ones there too!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stratasha said:

I think a lot of them were never implemented, but exist in the game's data?

Swtorista has them here https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-full-titles-guide-and-list/#Removed_Titles if you check out the removed titles it has a list, there are some pretty cool ones there too!

Oh man, yeah some of these are great! I particularly like SIS Operative.

I wish they would have implimented a lot of those removed titles

Especially Dread Lord and General, general could have given big tcw vibes with the right outfit

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, orichichan said:

It should have been an option to buy old titles and removed titles (except pvp titles) in a vendor.

PVP titles should be available for credits and pvp tokens