Can you hotkey "Join Conversation"?

4 hours ago, Roxxors said:

It may not be possible, but can you join a conversation using a key rather than having to click on it with a mouse?

It would be worth looking through the keybindings tab of the Preferences panel, but I don't think so.

Did that, but didn't find anything. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a command to do it like other games. 

Like: /shortcut <hotbar> <slot> "command", so it would be /shortcut 3 1 "Join Conversation" to put it on hotbar 3 slot 1...

I don't know it this game is sophisticated enough to have a command language like most others, but I thought I would ask.  :)

5 hours ago, Roxxors said:

Did that, but didn't find anything. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a command to do it like other games. 

Like: /shortcut <hotbar> <slot> "command", so it would be /shortcut 3 1 "Join Conversation" to put it on hotbar 3 slot 1...

I don't know it this game is sophisticated enough to have a command language like most others, but I thought I would ask.  :)

To the best of my knowledge, no, there isn't such a command language.

You can't do this in-game, but you could do it with a third-party program. I think it is allowed if it is one key to one mouse button, without any automation, but I wouldn't want to test that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

You can't do this in-game, but you could do it with a third-party program. I think it is allowed if it is one key to one mouse button, without any automation, but I wouldn't want to test that.

Good suggestion. I think I'll write my own script for this. The rules for macros in this game are 1 hotkey  = 1 action.

On 6/21/2013 at 1:21 PM, Phillip_BW said:

As soon as you have two things happening based on one key press, then its against the ToS.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Thanks 1