SPOILERS FOR GS 6 STORY

so the ending....? 

i've just "completed" Galactic season 6 story i've done missions for Jula Helos the dark side twi'lek on both yavin 4 and makeb, i then returned  to my copero sh and we had a little chat after which there was nothing, it just ended, i went downstairs to talk to three eyed alien but i couldn't talk to him either, nor to the jedi, i checked rewards track to see is there a teleport thingy for next chapter but there isn't, is this really the end? or if it is why was it made so abruptly? whats the point of doing all of this and keeping us on a cliff hanger? do we maybe need to wait for something to trigger like a call so that it continues? or maybe you plan to continue it with another GS? please just don't tell me this is an actual end becuse its such an abrupt ending and a cliff hanger.

Edited by BulbulusTheGreat
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, BulbulusTheGreat said:

so the ending....? 

i've just "completed" Galactic season 6 story i've done missions for Jula Helos the dark side twi'lek on both yavin 4 and makeb, i then returned  to my copero sh and we had a little chat after which there was anything, it just ended, i went downstairs to talk to three eyed alien but i couldn't talk to him either, nor to the jedi, i checked rewards track to see is there a teleport thingy for next chapter but there isn't, is this really the end? or if it is why was it made so abruptly? whats the point of doing all of this and keeping us on a cliff hanger? do we maybe need to wait for something to trigger like a call so that it continues? or maybe you plan to continue it with another GS? please just don't tell me this is an actual end becuse its such an abrupt ending and a cliff hanger.

That would be par for the course with GS stories. They are always short without much of an ending. All of them are the same, even the companion ones (Season 2-4). No time for anything really interesting to happen.

Edited by ThanderSnB

5 hours ago, ThanderSnB said:

That would be par for the course with GS stories. They are always short without much of an ending. All of them are the same, even the companion ones (Season 2-4). No time for anything really interesting to happen.

i can't say anything for galactic seasons before 3, as i've never done them, however i did other ones and i know for a fact they do have an ending, like amitys and 5's, sure they're bit vague and not good stories, but they do have an ending. this one simply does not, after talking to Jula it just abrutly ends and it doesn't even end in a sense of "good job you've done this now good bye" it just ends abruptly, like a cliff hanger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BulbulusTheGreat said:

i can't say anything for galactic seasons before 3, as i've never done them, however i did other ones and i know for a fact they do have an ending, like amitys and 5's, sure they're bit vague and not good stories, but they do have an ending. this one simply does not, after talking to Jula it just abrutly ends and it doesn't even end in a sense of "good job you've done this now good bye" it just ends abruptly, like a cliff hanger.

Maybe they're saving the ending for the next Galactic Season. No real ending is pretty consistent with the very low quality of this season's story (When you start the story with "run these three old and very tedious flashpoints" you knew it wasn't going to be good. GS story has been on a trend downward since GS3.

Maybe BS should stop pretending there should/will be a story for GS and just give us the grind list with a theme.

Maybe then the writers can use the time to write something more interesting like Date Night for other companions, however short they might be.

• Like 1

Yes, that was weird. And the dialogue was insulting once again. "Are you here to tend to my every need?", "You take directions well". I'm an Alliance Commander, kind of a big deal, you know. Don't know who you're lady, but you are lucky I'm talking to you on my Light Side toon. When my Dark Side lvl 5 Sith gets here, you might be flying out of the window.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Personally think even GS5 had a better story - it was at least a consist narrative and one could actually make some actual choice there, receiving slightly different ending. After this one I just facepalmed and decided to not do this puny excuse for story on any other character. I did complete GS1-5 stories on each alt, no matter how short or weird they were, but this is really an entirely different level of poor writing.

7 hours ago, VilianSW said:

Personally think even GS5 had a better story - it was at least a consist narrative and one could actually make some actual choice there, receiving slightly different ending. After this one I just facepalmed and decided to not do this puny excuse for story on any other character. I did complete GS1-5 stories on each alt, no matter how short or weird they were, but this is really an entirely different level of poor writing.

i hated GS5 story and actually liked premise of this one more but only at first, when i realized ending is so abrupt and makes no sense i started to hate it, i really don't understand why did they do this, they could've at least given us some dialogue that says like "good job our work is done here" but no we get bunch of force sensitive geniouses  or whatever they are to be in our home and then it just ends, its so dissapointing, only reason im doing this GS at this point is for CC.