Dailies achievements reset since patch

Oh, no way. They did reset my achievements to today's date even tho I did them ages ago... Now I won't be able to show off when I did them. I'm sure I did these back in 2013... and finished others by 2014.

image.png.82dfc4b37d59428d5d74d988e20c5326.pngimage.png.5fb09742f0570b225bee64763977546e.png

They definitely broke something.  I lost both Story Missions achievements on Oricon:

oricon.jpg

And also lost the Republic Story achievement on Ossus.

Also, on Ossus, I have Exploration at 0/10 even though I completed both Exiled Knight achievements.  Was that always at 0/10?

ossus.jpg

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Looks more like you Found something on Ossus.  But, yeah your other ones seem to be vacated. Maybe log on another toon and see if fixed? Reboot game and see?

I just logged in on an Imperial character that finished Oricon and it gave me the Oricon: The Hand That Sees achievement so I'm guessing once I log in on my Republic characters, I'll get those back as well.  However, they have today's date on them as being completed, not the original completion date.  I really hope they can get our original dates back on these.

• Like 1

Also got the confusing achievement completed notifications for both Ossus and Oricon stories for both sides, even though had finished them years ago, when logged on both rep and imp character.

• Like 1

Strongly suspect this issue is related somehow to this from the patch notes:

The requirement to access the following Daily Areas has been updated to require only one character having unlocked that area previously (and having the relevant Legacy Achievement). Previously it required each character to individually progress their story to unlock them

Edited by xordevoreaux

On 4/4/2024 at 1:57 PM, LtGeneralGezlin said:

I think I that the Story Mission achievements are new. I looked up an list of both the Ossus and Oricon achievements from before today, and neither one was on the lists.

yeah this is completely correct, the Ossus and Oricon story achievements are new, and you have to actively log onto a character that has completed those missions to get them to trigger, the game doesn't automatically scan your legacy and grant them