Galactic Seasons Objectives April 2-8 and error in GS orig post

I'd been wondering about this myself.  Is it just going to be the same objectives again?  Hopefully they'll at least reset in that case.  Or maybe the Week 4 objectives actually start tomorrow and the dates are miswritten?  Regardless, it'd be nice to know.

• Like 1

• Dev Post
18 hours ago, Saeten said:

The original post https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20240311 has Week 3 as March 26-April 8. This covers 2 weeks, not 1. I'm unsure if they intended two weeks of the same objectives, but I highly doubt it since Week 4 is listed as April 9-15.  @JackieKo Please clarify and correct for us!

Hey there! Definitely a typo! The dates for week 3 and 4 have been updated accordingly. Thanks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The dates were obviously a typo, but I've noticed that the descriptions of the objectives in these articles often have changes when they actually appear in-game. For example, last week the Sparks of War objective in the article (above) said Alderaan and Corellia when the planets in-game were actually Tattooine, Belsavis and (I think) Hoth. And this week, the article described the objective Into the Void as completing the single-boss operation Lair of the Geonosian Queen (aka Hive Queen) but checking in-game just now shows that it is instead to complete the Chapter "Into the Void" (sorry, I don't have all the chapter names memorized to realize that this should have been in reference to the chapter.)  I feel there is at least one description each week in the article that doesn't match the in-game objective.

For someone who promotes swtor activity through planning guild events around the GS objectives, I really appreciate these articles to help in this planning. However, I'd greatly appreciate if the in-game objectives matched the article.

• Like 4