Give Us The Titles That We Get given

Dalethfc

ie; My Smuggler, Though she is a Captain most of the Game, she gets the Sub Rank of Republic Commander.

When She Rejoins the Republic she gets the Rank of Commodore,, She Should be able to use That instead of Captain.

It's the Same for my Trooper,, She is Still a Major when she should be a Colonel.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Play KotFE Chapter XII, choose to keep the rank of Colonel, you have the title.

I have not had that option come up,, I'm about to Do The Ruins of ??? so it's been a while

2 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

I have not had that option come up,, I'm about to Do The Ruins of ??? so it's been a while

If you completed Chapter XI: Disavowed (where you are reunited with Aric Jorgen), then 'Colonel X' should be on your titles options list right below 'X, Chief Military Advisor'

3 hours ago, Shayddow said:

Included with this would be the titles of Darth Nox, Darth Imperious, and Darth Occulus for the Inquisitor, and Wrath for the Warrior.

I have all Those,, I'll have to scroll Carefully Through my Troopers Titles Again,, Very Strange,, But the One For Te Captain Still Stands that the Option 

Should be There.

8 hours ago, Shayddow said:

Included with this would be the titles of Darth Nox, Darth Imperious, and Darth Occulus for the Inquisitor, and Wrath for the Warrior.

These 'titles' don't really mix well with the actual character name, though:  'Bob' might be referred to as 'Darth Nox' in scripted conversations or 'Darth Bob' on your nameplate but not 'Darth Nox Bob'...

5 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

Nope,, Major is the Highest Title my Trooper Has,, She has Others but Military Wise that is the Highest..

Have you actually completed 'Chapter XI: Disavowed' on that character?  I'm guessing you might not get the title if you skipped ahead?

58 minutes ago, Ominovin said:

These 'titles' don't really mix well with the actual character name, though:  'Bob' might be referred to as 'Darth Nox' in scripted conversations or 'Darth Bob' on your nameplate but not 'Darth Nox Bob'...

Have you actually completed 'Chapter XI: Disavowed' on that character?  I'm guessing you might not get the title if you skipped ahead?

Yes as I said earlier,, I am on the Ruins Of, is it Nui,, I am not sure of the Name.

3 minutes ago, Dalethfc said:

Yes as I said earlier,, I am on the Ruins Of, is it Nui,, I am not sure of the Name.

You could have skipped the Eternal Empire/Throne chapters by going right to Ossus...

52 minutes ago, Ominovin said:

You could have skipped the Eternal Empire/Throne chapters by going right to Ossus...

Nope I went through the story, kotfe then, Throne was being worked on.

16 minutes ago, Dalethfc said:

Nope I went through the story, kotfe then, Throne was being worked on.

In that case, I'm afraid I have no idea why you don't have the title...

19 minutes ago, Ominovin said:

In that case, I'm afraid I have no idea why you don't have the title...

I have raised a ticket but I doubt anything will come of it.. I never realised I Should have had that rank as it never came up, then you all saying I should have it made me raise it. At least I know to watch out this time with my other Trooper coming up to near end main game.

34 minutes ago, Dalethfc said:

I have raised a ticket but I doubt anything will come of it.. I never realised I Should have had that rank as it never came up, then you all saying I should have it made me raise it. At least I know to watch out this time with my other Trooper coming up to near end main game.

During a conversation with Jorgan at the end of chapter XI you need to choose option 3 "I'm keeping the promotion" that's how the title gets unlocked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

Not trying to be pedantic, but the voice actors say the name out loud multiple times as "Darth NUL".

41 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Not trying to be pedantic, but the voice actors say the name out loud multiple times as "Darth NUL".

Well Pardon Me for Not having Heard it for a few Weeks

1 hour ago, KyraMalakai said:

During a conversation with Jorgan at the end of chapter XI you need to choose option 3 "I'm keeping the promotion" that's how the title gets unlocked.

Yeah It was so long ago now, I dont even remember the Choice as I Obviously would have taken It.. knowing my luck it was probably a rare bug lol

20 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

Yeah It was so long ago now, I dont even remember the Choice as I Obviously would have taken It.. knowing my luck it was probably a rare bug lol

I wouldn't assume that, they aren't always super clear with the conversation choices and something else may have made more sense to you at the time. I think they're discussing a posthumous promotion when they thought you were dead and that they gave you a funeral and whatnot. i don't remember exactly.

So I guess like you said, the big thing is I'm just not sure if your ticket will help. It might, and I hope it does. I hate when they hide something like that behind a specific choice. Be cool if they just granted it to all troopers that complete that mission. Probably the best way to do it.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:13 PM, Dalethfc said:

I have all Those,, I'll have to scroll Carefully Through my Troopers Titles Again,, Very Strange,, But the One For Te Captain Still Stands that the Option 

Should be There.

Did your troopers skip past KotFE/ET (to JUS) and then come back?  If so, when you play Chapter XI, it's not a first-play, and you don't get the title granted by the chapter.

On 4/2/2024 at 5:38 PM, Ominovin said:

But "Bob, Darth Nox" could work...

On 4/3/2024 at 8:12 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Did your troopers skip past KotFE/ET (to JUS) and then come back?  If so, when you play Chapter XI, it's not a first-play, and you don't get the title granted by the chapter.

No,, I skipped After defeating Arcann as I wanted to ensure Anything that I should get was done,, even the Dating Lana fcked up,, so It seems both things were screwed then,, Oh well.. I'll have to find a Nice Title out of the many lol

On 4/3/2024 at 6:00 PM, Rohndogg said:

I wouldn't assume that, they aren't always super clear with the conversation choices and something else may have made more sense to you at the time. I think they're discussing a posthumous promotion when they thought you were dead and that they gave you a funeral and whatnot. i don't remember exactly.

So I guess like you said, the big thing is I'm just not sure if your ticket will help. It might, and I hope it does. I hate when they hide something like that behind a specific choice. Be cool if they just granted it to all troopers that complete that mission. Probably the best way to do it.

They could not help sadly,, When I Choose to Romance Lana,, That did not stick,, Bug number 1 and they could not fix it for me though they fixed the random bug. So, I am assuming I got another as The Option never showed.. So,, just my luck I suppose. Oh well,, Who knows,, They may sell it in GTN for us.

9 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

Yeah,, I'd like the Title, shame They dont give it when they Grant it to you

But they don't grant it to you when your character skips the end of the class (er, origin) story.  They mark the end as complete, but they don't grant the titles.  (That applies to all origin stories.  If your trooper skips before Garza promotes you to Captain, you have neither of the origin story titles after "Lieutenant", neither "Captain", nor "Major".)