BUG on Republic & Imperial Fleet...

Strathkin

I have seen this glitch for some time, yet if I get others to stand exactly where I am you'll also see it in the center of the 2nd tile, just back from the quick travel location.  

It does this on both Republic & Imperial Fleets.

@CommunityTeam 

image.thumb.jpeg.2a22ba9f8df0aafb34985300e6660af3.jpeg

Edited by Strathkin

Yeah, this has been happening for some years now. There are multiple spots on the fleet that can trigger it. Depends on the camera placement while standing in the right spots. I see it mostly on the stair cases. And it's not limited to just the fleet as I've seen it in other places, such as Nar Shaddaa.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Traceguy said:

Yeah, this has been happening for some years now. There are multiple spots on the fleet that can trigger it. Depends on the camera placement while standing in the right spots. I see it mostly on the stair cases. And it's not limited to just the fleet as I've seen it in other places, such as Nar Shaddaa.

Yea I really fine it always in that one spot, in the 2nd Tile (Center) just back from the Quick Travel marker... 

Just clean up that one spot, and that be a huge improvement!  As that's far easier to spot and reproduce easily!  :eek: 

Edited by Strathkin