New to GSF

Been around since beta off and on, and I messed around with GSF a bit when it first launched, but then haven't really touched it. Last night my current guild just did a "GSF Academy", and I'm kind of hooked on its play style! Definitely better than EVE where you go all in with your ship each time you leave station. Hope its still fairly active!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bilirubin said:

Good news as I am on Star Forge.

Thank you! Lots to read up on and learn. At least I'm fine with tall learning curves in highly competitive environments.

Make sure to Google Despon's GSF school video's. They were made long before the meta change, but they give very good information for beginners to GSF.

Welcome aboard new flying friend

make sure to join the gsf channel on any server you join by typing /cjoin gsf so you can ask any vets on line for tips or questions

enjoy the skies

Hi, welcome to the best part of SWTOR! There are resources in my signature as well as linked in other parts of this thread. Feel free to join us in the unofficial community Discord server if you haven't already and you have any questions or just want to check in with others who enjoy the game mode. 

There are no stupid questions, and everyone starts off getting blown up a lot.