Customer Service Response Times

Hello, I wanted to ask the community what your experiences are with Customer Service response times. In my case, it is about not receiving my subscriber cartel coins. A good while ago I remember my tickets being resolved within 48 hours. These days I haven't even gotten a reply after a week and another ticket is still open and not responded to since 2023. Is this normal? What are your experiences?

I usually get a reply in 12-48h. The week old is probably normalish but the one you sent in 2023 is absolutely not. But I think billing and CC related stuff is a whole separate department. Maybe you sent it as a bug report? They don't respond to those.
Your best bet is to call them, they even have a German phone number. (Judging by your signature you speak German.)

I've required CS to undo some stupidity of mine a few times now (accidentally deleting XP gear, etc.) and heard back within a couple days and resolved within 4 or five. Mileage will vary for some, but:

CS Employes sleep and get time off just like everyone else, so...

1.  Don't leave a message on a Friday afternoon expecting to be heard that Monday

2. Don't leave a message right before or during a major holiday and expect it to be processed during a normal time frame

I asked for help from support only once and my impressions were very positive. I submitted my request around noon on Saturday, and on Sunday at the same time I received an e-mail informing me that my problem had been solved. That's right, support solved my problem on Sunday.