Copero Stronghold: West Guest Room unlock key remains...

Strathkin

If you fully unlock the West Room Guest Room, the key remains in Mission Items, this only remains incorrectly on the Character who claimed the KEY.

This is despite even after you've fully unlocking the Room, and it was supposed to take it from you!

I've confirmed this so far with almost everyone I speak to.

@CommunityTeam

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was wondering the same. It appears that some people originally were having issues unlocking it so I suppose with this recent update they, and meaning all of us as well who already basically unlocked, were given a physical key to fix the problem.

Im Having the Same issue but with the East Key right before the Update it caused the key to just sit in the mission Item only 1 issue, I can open all the doors to the East just not the Primary door. the one to enter through but only able to run around to the back side of the East to open it up. Oh and btw it Unlocked in my collections only problem it sends the key to the Mission Item tab. so if you have 1 already you cant really fix it. plus you cant even delete the screwed up one that you orginally had.

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (54).png

Edited by Techchaos

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 2:05 AM, Strathkin said:

If you fully unlock the West Room Guest Room, the key remains in Mission Items, this only remains incorrectly on the Character who claimed the KEY.

This is despite even after you've fully unlocking the Room, and it was supposed to take it from you!

I've confirmed this so far with almost everyone I speak to.

Should be fixed hopefully as of tomorrow--> https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/04022024/game-update-7.4.1c

Be sure to  re-test  and update your thread if you can.

• Thanks 1