G510 Logitech Applet?

Korass

It might come sometime after Razer has released their keyboard, after all, partners first and their competition later.

On the other hand, it might be easier to route the needed data stream to the G class keyboards when Razer's version is available.

Edited by Mineria

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've used this question as my Dev question of the week the last two weeks ;)

I understand they have a lot on there plates atm, but Logitech does supply the needed tools to make this happen:

Logitech includes an SDK that game developers can use to incorporate support for our LCD screen.

With so many people using these keyboards, it wouldn't be a bad idea ;) ;)

bumping this thread as well.

I'd love to have my charactor's stat's displaying on my g13's LCD and maybe even a flashy monocrhome display when I load the game much like WoW did which I found to be pretty awesome.

I hope adding battlegroups and implementing a LFG system come sooner but.. I do love my g13. It would've been nice if Bioware would do a little more effort in recognizing all the hardware gamers are utilzing these days. The Logitech G-series is probably one of the most used series in the pc-gaming world. While the voice acting is cool - More of your focus should've been on features and knowing the community you are serving.

I love this game.. so I'm hoping like Blizzard did as they stepped into the MMO world that in time you will implement such conveniences to your playerbase.

*edit* also a suggestion that goes hand in hand with g13 users and should be implemented in the soonest available patch is the ability to map keys across all charactors. Seriously, mapping 40 keys on each toon is ridiculous.

Edited by HeadwarP

• 2 weeks later...
Just heading a little OT here, but in the games where I had such an app I would never use it. When I have to take my eyes off my screen to watch my health bar it's basically useless for me. Can someone explain why they feel this would be useful exactly?

/signed

Why? Cause i dont need my eyes fixed on my health bar during game play, my toon can handle himself :p I have plenty time to look at my keyboard LCD to see whats going on with my system or on TS, read an RSS stream, see the last mail headers, etc.