toon transfer

12 minutes ago, wilkiealbert said:

ya i just did toon transfer that was to be free for the ferst 30 days but you all took 500CC from me and in a subscriber and i wont them back😠😈☠️

You should contact @JackieKo & let her know this is happening. Then contact support@swtor.com to get them to refund your 500cc. Alternatively you can try following the steps in this link to report it https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

IMG_6015.thumb.jpeg.a26687bcb924909574bdc227f763fc4b.jpeg

21 minutes ago, wilkiealbert said:

well we r sapost to get 16 free Character Transfers for the first 30 days did you not reed the post 

Have you been continuously subscribed since January 2nd this year? That is a requirement of getting the free transfers. 
If you have been subscribed since then, have you contacted support yet to see if they can clarify what the problem is. 

Edited by TrixxieTriss

i have been subed from jan 1st on to now i trayed to transfer a toon that was to be free for 30 days but they took 500CC from me i was ripped off and they dont want to make it good or give back my 500CC they sed i was preferd and i was not my acont shows me pay as of jan 1st 2024 so i was ripped of

Even if you were subscribed every day, if your sub lapsed for even 1 minute you do not qualify for the free transfers according to the devs.  Of course they didn't say that beforehand, but it is their policy.

12 minutes ago, wilkiealbert said:

well i think im just going to stop the game give my money to another game maybe but i dont like getting ripped off 

Honestly, dont give up so easily. Just contact Jackie & see if she can do anything first. 

19 minutes ago, Exly said:

Even if you were subscribed every day, if your sub lapsed for even 1 minute you do not qualify for the free transfers according to the devs.  Of course they didn't say that beforehand, but it is their policy.

I don’t think it’s their official policy. I think it’s miscommunication between support & the dev team. I’ve asked Jackie to look into this for the community. Hopefully she has some good news today on how they will resolve this for a growing number of players. 

3 hours ago, wilkiealbert said:

i have been subed from jan 1st on to now i trayed to transfer a toon that was to be free for 30 days but they took 500CC from me i was ripped off and they dont want to make it good or give back my 500CC they sed i was preferd and i was not my acont shows me pay as of jan 1st 2024 so i was ripped of

Take screen shots & show them to Jackie as proof. 

1 hour ago, TrixxieTriss said:

I don’t think it’s their official policy. I think it’s miscommunication between support & the dev team. I’ve asked Jackie to look into this for the community. Hopefully she has some good news today on how they will resolve this for a growing number of players. 

It would be nice if you were right but given the lack of any superseding response from a higher authority, I think the support team's response is based on their official policy.