Please bring back the Force-Veteran armor set and add it to the Cartel Market or Galactic Seasons

+1
Most of this set seems to be a repackage of existing models, but the helmet is a unique variant of the Frenzied Warrior helmet, which I can see being used for a lot of different mix and matched outfits, in fact Commander Tassar in the Landing Party uprising wears it. Would definitely like to get one myself 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, colemak said:

+1
Most of this set seems to be a repackage of existing models, but the helmet is a unique variant of the Frenzied Warrior helmet, which I can see being used for a lot of different mix and matched outfits, in fact Commander Tassar in the Landing Party uprising wears it. Would definitely like to get one myself 

If I'm remembering this correctly the Royal Guardian's armor set; more specifically the chest piece is similar, with the added addition of extra plating in the chest area, but the rest of the set is unique especially the helmet you mentioned. It's really just a huge shame that it is unobtainable at this moment and somewhat unfair since many exclusive armor sets that required a lot of grinding for was made easily obtainable, but this one remains to be locked behind that short time window.

• Like 10

On 3/6/2024 at 10:08 PM, KaiserImperium said:

and since then, the set has yet to return

Incorrect.  It returned not long after the NVidia debacle, for a thing around 14 February the following year.

Star Wars: The Old Republic | News Articles (swtor.com)

OK, yes, I realise that this isn't really helpful, but what you said just plain wasn't true.  It *did* return, and then went away again.  For me, though, it would be entirely reasonable to have it return in some way, and the GS vendors seem like a good way.(1)

(1) Before anyone jumps on me for whatever, I should note that I could have had it either way, because I had it by the Nvidia thing, and if not, I would have had it by the thing referenced above.  And I don't care if others have it.  And the Chiss Airspeeder mount.

• Like 4

On 3/6/2024 at 6:31 PM, narrator_jack said:

Hard agree, It's such a shame to tire such a color looking high quality to a nearly 6 year old promotion

Absolutely. An additional example I could provide is the addition of the collector’s edition content being available to all players who buy access. 
I have various promotional armors as well such as the Spec Ops armor for the BF2 promotion.

If some promotional items is made available, then they should all be available. 

• Like 9

I would love for old armor sets to come back! Even if they're like the ones that just got released where it's only cosmetic. For example, I would love to get the Victorious Pioneer set, I don't even need the XP boost

• Like 7

On 3/13/2024 at 2:06 PM, reedmg said:

I would love for old armor sets to come back! Even if they're like the ones that just got released where it's only cosmetic. For example, I would love to get the Victorious Pioneer set, I don't even need the XP boost

Absolutely. The stat benefits are unnecessary, but having these reintroduced in some fashion into the cartel market or by other means in the game such as the Galactic Seasons vendor or PvP vendor would be an excellent addition to the cosmetic pool.

As stated previously, it’s unfair to make ranked armor sets for those of us that earned it and other promotional sets available to everyone while keeping the rest behind lock and key. Either they all need to be accessible or none of them. I hope they take this post into consideration.

• Like 3

I really think this game should have full controller support and it should be on console. 
If final fantasy 14 can do it so can swtor.

I also think that the swtor should take care of toxic people in pvp chat its kinda out of hand at this point.

• Confused 1

I'm a new player, so I'm not familiar with past events/armor/etc. I'd really like to see if they can bring back older timed events so people can have a new chance to obtain older items 🙂

• Like 4

I agree with everyone in this thread that this armor set should be brought back. There would be no disadvantages as to doing so, as players benefit from having as many armor sets to choose from as possible, and developers benefit from giving players many options to increase player goodwill (and thus the likelihood that they will tell their friends about this game, thus increasing revenue for the company).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bringing back older armor sets rewards both newer and older players by allowing newer player to see items they've never used before and allows older players may not have had a chance to obtain the sets to get them

• Haha 1