Galactic trade network-bug or just screwing the players

LeeLoou

I used to buy and sell armor pieces and yesterday I tried to put up some Kuati Plastoid Armor that had been in my storage for a while and I get a message that says "You may not sell Kuati Plastoid Armor". I have sold dozens of these in the past so why cant I list them now? Also, if I am forced to sell them to a junk dealer I am going to lose thousands of credits that I paid to get these, so whats the deal? I saw no mention of items being "Unsalable" when the GTN was changed. What else is on the "NO SELL" list?

1 hour ago, LeeLoou said:

I used to buy and sell armor pieces and yesterday I tried to put up some Kuati Plastoid Armor that had been in my storage for a while and I get a message that says "You may not sell Kuati Plastoid Armor". I have sold dozens of these in the past so why cant I list them now? 

I saw no mention of items being "Unsalable" when the GTN was changed. What else is on the "NO SELL" list?

It was indeed  mentioned  here --> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/931783-74-gtn-preview-live-on-pts/page/5/#comment-9784332

• Thanks 1

It looks like they are going in a different direction with those random drop items. Existing items won't be saleable, but new "Ancient Armament" ones with no stats or mod slots will be saleable on GTN. Unfortunately, the only option you have for existing items is selling them through trade window or vendoring. However, new items that drop will be saleable because they won't have stats or mod slots.

Ancient Armaments Added To Daily Login Rewards

• Ancient Armaments contain various armor appearances including ones that could not previously be acquired or traded.
  • These armor pieces do not contain stats or mod slots and are intended solely for Outfitter.
  • These armor pieces do have dye slots and can be traded and bought / sold on the GTN.
  • The armor pieces that are available inside of Ancient Armaments will also available as random world drops

Source: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/933982-game-update-741-building-a-foundation-coming-march-12th/#comment-9802874

Edited by ThanderSnB