powers

Lord_Jedi_Axe

35 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

What do you mean by powers?  Are you talking about the abilities they use as, for example, a sorcerer?  Do you mean their combat style?

Perhaps they're asking for a respec. Like they picked Sorcerer by accident when they meant to pick Juggernaut.

3 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

Perhaps they're asking for a respec. Like they picked Sorcerer by accident when they meant to pick Juggernaut.

That is a possibility which is why I asked if they meant combat style.  I was asking for clarification since they specifically mentioned jedi and sith in their post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord_Jedi_Axe said:

I think in the cartel market you should be able to buy a way to change  your Jedi or Sith powers no one is perfect we can choose the wrong power and not be screwed & stuck with the wrong power

You will need to be a little more specific on what you want to change:

Allegiance

• This decides
    • Which planetary storyline you get
    • Which outposts, stations, and planets you can access (amongst other things).
  • This can not be changed without breaking the game.

Origin Story

• This choice determines:
    • Which class storyline you follow.
    • Which Companions you get in the initial storyline.
    • Which starship you get.
  • This can not be changed without breaking the game.

Combat Style

• How your character functions mechanically (energy resource type, which armor you can equip, which weapons you can wield)
    • Which specific equipment rewards are offered from missions.
  • This can not be changed
    • EXCEPTION:  You will get to add a second combat style to your character, which will allow you to swap between the two styles as desired
      • You can only use one style at any given time, however:  No 'mixing and matching'
    • EXCEPTION:  Force users do get an option to swap to the 'mirror style' if it is more appropriate for their alignment
      • A Light 5 Sorcerer will get an option to swap to the Sage combat style.

Discipline

• Which specific role your character should generally play (Tank, DPS, or Healer)
    • Which specific abilities are available to you.
  • This can be changed at any time.

Abilities

• These choices determine:
    • Which abilities your character actually has.
  • These can be changed at any time.
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lord_Jedi_Axe said:

I think in the cartel market you should be able to buy a way to change  your Jedi or Sith powers no one is perfect we can choose the wrong power and not be screwed & stuck with the wrong power

Assuming that you mean "change the combat styles that you chose earlier so you can choose different ones" (e.g. you chose Marauder at the start, then Sage later, and realise that you wanted stealth, so you want to drop Marauder to take Assassin instead), I have an important question:

Why would this be for Jedi and Sith only?

• 4 weeks later...