Shae Vizla pvp

YaddleTwo

Shae Vizla server pvp is currently still non-existent apparently espcialy lower level pvp. Please guys, just que and play and lets have fun please.

I know the server still has a super low population but still, lets play!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, TrixxieTriss said:

Then tell the devs to fast track the transfers & get rid of their stupid credit limit on transfers. That would bring more players to the server.

Or maybe encourage lowbie level players to pvp which is what I'm trying to do. It is kinda fun even if you aren't the bestest best pvp player in the world. I just want to play and have fun and encourage "non-elites" to pvp as well

2 minutes ago, YaddleTwo said:

Or maybe encourage lowbie level players to pvp which is what I'm trying to do. It is kinda fun even if you aren't the bestest best pvp player in the world. I just want to play and have fun and encourage "non-elites" to pvp as well

Sure, me too. But you need a population on there server first because there aren’t enough people in the queue to make it pop, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 5:09 PM, TrixxieTriss said:

Then tell the devs to fast track the transfers & get rid of their stupid credit limit on transfers. That would bring more players to the server.

Yup. If that server was launched without any restrictions I would have 20 toons there right now playing everyday. Instead I have not logged on in months. Also this sloooowwwwwwwww rollout has made me lose all interest in playing there at all. And the NEW 15 mill cap on transfers is just another way of assuring I will never play there. I am sure there are 1000s just like me. Really bad move launching an APAC server with any restrictions at all much less what they decided to do here.

Nothing new, I have been a sub since launch and acknowledge this is an amazing MMORPG that is and has been absolutely plagued by poor, if not straight up horrible decision making. This is just another perfect example of that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2024 at 5:09 PM, TrixxieTriss said:

Hey Trixxe, your discord link does not work

2 hours ago, MadCuzBad said:

Hey Trixxe, your discord link does not work

I thought I fixed that 🤦‍♀️
How about now? Did it save properly this time or has it reverted back? 
FYI, I can’t see my own signature.

On the subject of Shae Vizla PvP, it seems that at the moment it's basically hard to impossible to get a pop randomly. But things can be organised! The guild I'm in (Heroes of the Republic/Empire) put out a call for lowbie PvP (level 10-41) on Sunday 10:30am Sydney time, and we were able to do both arenas and warzones for about three hours. The plan is to try for the same thing again next week. Obviously not ideal, but I thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tiranea said:

On the subject of Shae Vizla PvP, it seems that at the moment it's basically hard to impossible to get a pop randomly. But things can be organised! The guild I'm in (Heroes of the Republic/Empire) put out a call for lowbie PvP (level 10-41) on Sunday 10:30am Sydney time, and we were able to do both arenas and warzones for about three hours. The plan is to try for the same thing again next week. Obviously not ideal, but I thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested.

Such a shame it’s come to players having to organise pops. But I’m sure players are thankful for guilds like yours. 

Sadly, not all of us are available on a Sunday morning to play PvP. 

Would love to play PvP during the week or Saturday too if anyone is interested. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 10:02 AM, MadCuzBad said:

Yup. If that server was launched without any restrictions I would have 20 toons there right now playing everyday. Instead I have not logged on in months. Also this sloooowwwwwwwww rollout has made me lose all interest in playing there at all. And the NEW 15 mill cap on transfers is just another way of assuring I will never play there. I am sure there are 1000s just like me. Really bad move launching an APAC server with any restrictions at all much less what they decided to do here.

Nothing new, I have been a sub since launch and acknowledge this is an amazing MMORPG that is and has been absolutely plagued by poor, if not straight up horrible decision making. This is just another perfect example of that.

Quoting because out of "reaction" emojies for the day again

• 1 month later...

Ok the free transfers period is over i think and pvp is still non-existent on Shae Vizla server and i was in a que for a few hours yesterday, at leavel 80, and nothing popped... for the love of Wookies please pvp y'all. Even if it's just random game.

Lowbies are nonexistent even on Darth Malgus. Midbies pop only during primetime and its usually just veterans who havent subbed in years and are stuck at a level 70 cap. There is barely a pvp population anywhere, expecting a pop on the new server is a lost cause.

22 minutes ago, YaddleTwo said:

Ok the free transfers period is over i think and pvp is still non-existent on Shae Vizla server and i was in a que for a few hours yesterday, at leavel 80, and nothing popped... for the love of Wookies please pvp y'all. Even if it's just random game.

I gave up the fight. I moved 16 level 80 alts there on day 1 of transfers opening. GSF = dead, PVP = dead, and I mean dead in all 3 tiers. I have been queued for hours and hours on all 3 tiers during peak times and it is dead.

All you have to do is /who. In the search bar put either 80 or 10-44 or 45-79 and it will show you the number of players online and where in the game they are. You will never see many people online and NEVER located in a pvp or gsf instance. You can sit in queue for an entire day of playing and never get one pvp or gsf queue to pop.

I am done wasting time there. I gave it a try. I'm all set with it. Even if it picks up, it will not be even remotely close to what I have on Star forge or Darth Malgus. It would have to increase so much to even come close to either one of those servers I don't see it happening. In fact my /who searches as of lately are showing an actual drop in number that I was getting only a week or two ago. The server is dead and dying, not growing. Very sad because I believe it is and was due to a botched launch approach. It should have launched with free transfers for everyone f2p, proffered, and subs with NO restrictions and no transfer limit for 90 days. The way it was launched sucked all the air out of the room. The energy is gone and it wont come back. You only have one chance at a grand opening in a game this old and the way this server was launched the grand was not so grand. It flopped.

If anything else I hope the team learned the mistake of opening a new region should never be done with limitations or restrictions of any kind. If this game had a sub base like WoW then you can play with it and see what happens. But we have a small base to work with and it was predictable what the sad outcome would be. And here we are.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MadCuzBad said:

Very sad because I believe it is and was due to a botched launch approach. It should have launched with free transfers for everyone f2p, proffered, and subs with NO restrictions and no transfer limit for 90 days. The way it was launched sucked all the air out of the room. The energy is gone and it wont come back. You only have one chance at a grand opening in a game this old and the way this server was launched the grand was not so grand. It flopped.

If anything else I hope the team learned the mistake of opening a new region should never be done with limitations or restrictions of any kind. If this game had a sub base like WoW then you can play with it and see what happens. But we have a small base to work with and it was predictable what the sad outcome would be. And here we are.

I do agree there should have been no restrictions on transfers and it was a mishandled launch

I still think a lot of people are still stuck int he mindset they need the bestest best gear to pvp or something. And i still don't think people really know how beneficial pvp is when you are leveling up and learning, or relearning, a new class or fighting style.

I have a few chars on the server and i'm still going to try and get it going just because i'm stubborn like that! lol

Edited by YaddleTwo

13 minutes ago, Wulfurkin said:

Lowbies are nonexistent even on Darth Malgus. Midbies pop only during primetime and its usually just veterans who havent subbed in years and are stuck at a level 70 cap. There is barely a pvp population anywhere, expecting a pop on the new server is a lost cause.

Coming from someone who plays DM and SF all the time and ONLY pvp I can definitely say you are not exactly correct. DM has slowed over the last 6 months for some reason I am not sure why. But level 80 pvp pops from 6am est until about 9pm est. It pops well outside of prime time. And lowbie pvp on DM is sparactic but it definitely is not nonexistent. I would say lowbie is more prime time. Now SF is another story all on its own. Level 80 pvp is 24/7 with insta pops for about 8 hours a day during prime. Lowbie pvp on SF is pretty frequent but not constant like 80s are. SV is a complete ZERO. It does not pop. It is dead 24/7 and there is nothing in any direction. It is a waste of time for anyone into pvp or gsf. You might as well remove it from that server completely.

On 4/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, Wulfurkin said:

This is overstating it a bit imo, the pops aren't back to back, but you rarely have to wait more than 15-20 minutes during afternoon and evening times. The last character I leveled the past couple of weeks was around valor 60 when hitting level 80, and got most of the 70->80 experience through pvp. It's not exactly a lot of amateurs who "just want to have fun" though, but fairly competitive -- a lot of players are in the 75+ range with maxed gear and augments. Which I guess makes sense, pvp isn't fun when you lose.

8 hours ago, YaddleTwo said:

Yesterday pvp was popping for a while it was awesome! Hope this becomes a regular thing! I'm suspecting it was organized but maybe not, either way yay for Shae Vizla pvp!

what time was that in Aus?

I think after like 8:30pm ish? I was looking at guild names to see if they were all the same ones but they weren't. However i'm sure somehow it had to been organized, but it also wasn't a win trade or anything like that.