This is what happens when you transfer characters

3 hours ago, FrontLineFodder said:

Rocket boost is under Perks, Mounts.

have you looked there ?

Well, yes. Of course. 

Edit: Actually, NO, I hadn't looked under Mounts in Abilities. D'oh! Thank you so much!

Edited by TahliahCOH

2 minutes ago, TahliahCOH said:

There is a legacy on that server already. It's only level 5ish, though, is that the problem?

I can't say, I usually start a legacy after transfers so my legacy has always been maxed out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Darkestmonty said:

I can't say, I usually start a legacy after transfers so my legacy has always been maxed out.

I just logged in to check this and the mounts thing that @FrontLineFoddermentioned, and yes, this transfer did boost my legacy from level 5ish to 50 to match the transferred character. And the Rocket Boost was where it always is but I'd just forgotten because I just set it up to start and forget about it.

So, thanks guys! Problem solved! Well, there was no problem to begin with, actually. :classic_blush:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Not to necro this, but it's better than creating a new thread, and I'm curious if anyone knows the following.  If you used the companion terminal on Odessen to bring back certain companions who don't normally come back via story, will transferring to a different server reset this?  Asking cause I want to undo that choice to bring them back but it's not normally possible.  Thinking maybe this will work even if it's expensive to do so. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2024 at 4:51 PM, TahliahCOH said:

There is a legacy on that server already. It's only level 5ish, though, is that the problem?

I'm not in the game to check, but some legacy perks, cc or credits, still require a particular legacy level.  5 may be preventing access to a few things.

On 7/27/2024 at 6:46 AM, Setta said:

Not to necro this, but it's better than creating a new thread, and I'm curious if anyone knows the following.  If you used the companion terminal on Odessen to bring back certain companions who don't normally come back via story, will transferring to a different server reset this?  Asking cause I want to undo that choice to bring them back but it's not normally possible.  Thinking maybe this will work even if it's expensive to do so. 

it doesn’t reset it. 

I had a friend ask cs several years ago to undo using the companion terminal. Cs said “ if you use it, you’re stuck with them. No ways or workarounds to undo it. And the game does ask if you’re sure before doing it…”

things affected by transfers are saved outfitter outfits resetting, possibly having to rename a character, legacy level, reputation, and most achievements I think updating to reflect the legacy/achievements/reputations of the incoming character—-if the incoming character has a higher legacy level, and more reputations and achievements completed.

(I last transferred probably a year ago. Achievements transferred but some rewards don’t. One item I noted back then were legacy titles from Galactic Season not carrying over)

Story decisions, the companion terminal… that can’t be undone. Think of it this way, feels like the companion terminal is treated like some story decisions. You get warnings before you use it. Can’t be undone, whatever the write up message is.

Edited by absolutetristan
  • Thanks 1