Moving target

I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically follow a moving target when shooting? I've noticed that, with gunslingers for example, when shooting a target and it moves I continue to shoot where it was, which now is an empty spot.

Thanks!

The best you can do is predict where the enemy is going to move and place the AoE circle so that they are running into the AoE circle rather than out of it. If you're fighting mobs out in the world, they have AI that tries to move to cover if you attack them with ranged weapon attacks (as Gunslingers do). So often times you can see potential cover objects and place the AoE circle to cover both the mob's starting point and potential cover objects. That way whether they stay in place or move to cover, they are still within the AoE circle. In some cases, they will move too far and there's nothing you can do. Some places you can pull them around a corner or attack at a long distance to force them to not move to cover (they only move to cover within a certain distance).

• Like 1