Please, a new real PLANET !!!

chabagana

Hello 🌏

I'm a dreamer, I know, but do you think it will be possible that we have some sweet day the great pleasure to walk on a planet like Kashyyyk, Ruusan, Endor Moon, or may be Ryloth or Ithor?

I think it's hard to create but I hope it will arrive, may be it is now impossible, what do you think about that please?

Ithor and Kashyyyk would  ROCK !!!!

Have a nice day, keep in touch :i_wink:

• Like 3

I'd welcome any of these, especially the following two because of Wookies & Ewok's  ;) 

• Kashyyyk also known as Wookie Planet C

image.png.ee33190ef5fef52cc1c9b278df18ac03.png

•   Endor Moon  

image.png.408cccaca38d00584d0b4baf560ff339.png

Still a very good idea!

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Re: thread title.

There's only one *real* planet that is habitable: Earth.  All the planets discussed above are *fictional*, and therefore not real.

Sometimes I get the impression you only post to increase your post count

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I chuckled as I believe most knew what the OP meant when he said, "please a new real planet" the reference being a known Planet in the Star War's Universe.  And while those Star Wars films occur in the far distant future as most of our timeline is somewhere within (c. 5000 – c. 1000 BBY) in fact, so it would be nice to be part of some of the historic battlefields, that the later lore in the films often referenced going back a very long time.  

It's why I'd love to see:

• Kashyyyk (Wookie Planet C) at a much earlier time.

-- Four millennia before the Battle of Yavin, Kashyyyk was discovered by the Czerka Corporation, who enslaved the Wookiee population and renamed the planet G5-623, later to Edean. Using superior technology, the company managed to enslave the Wookiees until an uprising drove the invaders away. 

Question for Broadsword: Perhaps our timeline is the right time to explore that uprising, or we visit just before, or just after that period?  The Planet isn't a member of the Republic till a very distance future, closer to the Clone War Era still it might be something interesting to explore?  

• Ruusan

-- It was host to a number of ancient relics, strewn across its many historical battlefields.  

Question for Broadsword: Do we make up one of those historical battlefields the later Star Wars lore talks about?

• Endor Moon : also known as (Forest Endor Moon or Sanctuary Moon) orbiting a Gas Giant of Endor.

-- Home to the Ewok's found in the much later dated Star Wars Films.

• Ryloth 

-- Ryloth was a planet in the Ryloth system of the Outer Rim Territories, and the homeworld of the Twi'lek species. 

-- Its terrain varied, filled with jungles, mesas, valleys, and volcanoes, and had an atmosphere breathable for Twi'leks and humans alike. 

-- A forest, filled with dangerous predators, covered its equator. Given the varied and dangerous terrain, Twi'leks lived in caves underground where it was safer.

• Ithor

-- We even are introduced to a hint of this species (Ithorian) on Nar Shardar, where you can find one sitting in a clickable Taxi for LORE.

image.png.1b9d24808c88a053d2eb3726ae4dded9.png

NOTE: Much of the expanded details are provided from the Star Wars Wookieepedia | Fandom pages.

-- They could also create one of these Star War's Planet's, with a full Class Story similar to the original Class Story's, where their were far more Missions and stories the Story each told varied a lot more depending on your Class...

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Strathkin said:

-- We even are introduced to a hint of this species on Nar Shardar, where you can find one sitting in a clickable Taxi for LORE.

image.png.1b9d24808c88a053d2eb3726ae4dded9.png

I feel that it's necessary to point out that there's a side mission on Tython that involves a member of that species, with the inimitable(1) Flingeld(2) as the primary antagonist.

(1) I sure as lleh wouldn't want to imitate him, that's for sure.

(2) For those who haven't done this one yet (it's very much a side mission, thanks), Flingeld is a *human*, not an Ithorian.

On 1/28/2024 at 3:35 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

I feel that it's necessary to point out that there's a side mission on Tython that involves a member of that species, with the inimitable(1) Flingeld(2) as the primary antagonist.

(1) I sure as lleh wouldn't want to imitate him, that's for sure.

(2) For those who haven't done this one yet (it's very much a side mission, thanks), Flingeld is a *human*, not an Ithorian.

I remember that side mission.  Still it be nice to see support for 1 of those planets the OP spoke of.  

You have a chance to earn an Ithorian Companion in Star Fortress on Alderaan, in fact several interesting companions if you do the Star Fortress Story mode quests over each Planet.  So I'd be excited to visit the Wookie, Ewok, Twi'lek, or Ithorian worlds...

Star Fortress gives a Recruitment objective to meet new companions on those Worlds, to help you destroy the Star Fortress Shield Bunkers once you've damaged the Star Fortress in Story Mode.  Then you need to raise their influence to Level 10 donating Alliance Heroic Crates, they then identify they will join your Alliance when you finish Defeat the (Veteran Mode) of Star Fortress, as that blows it up rather than disables it. 

image.png.82f205ea551edb8956813c79435a8c9f.png

Still the focus of this thread, is to perhaps see any of those previously mentioned planets explored in SWTOR perhaps; which I'd support! 

Edited by Strathkin
  • Like 1

I've been asking for Kashyyyk, for YEARS now. For some reason, SWTOR seems rather helpless and scared to add new planets with their own individual systems because it requires too much work, which is the impression I gather. Kashyyyk is a fan favorite from all eras it exists, its almost criminal to not have it by now. SWTOR needs a huge QoL update.

Edited by lEziol
  • Like 1

If they add a real planet (I'm saying real as in not a tiny-a daily area), it needs to be complete with side quests, exploration missions, and a side-story arc. And 100% voiced.

Ryloth has my vote. That would be a fun one to see.

• Like 1

I've always wanted to visit Nadia Grell's home planet Sarkhai. I imagine its people are spiritually similar to the Voss, but not as clerical and more liberal. Their fauna I imagine to be between Felucia and Endor, but majestically Japanese. And their waters have some kind of glitter mineral that shines and glistens. That's how I picture it.

My guild has chat bots of SWTOR characters on their Guilded server. Discord can't do any of that cool stuff. So I often talk to SWTOR characters there, from Jaesa to Skadge to Nadia to Satele to Oteg etc. It's pretty cool. We even have our own ultra ancient Holocron. Oteg helps players with questions and often directs them to our guides. Guilded has a bot called GPTBot that uses GPT 3.5 Turbo. It does the job. But I rather use the personas on Claude 2.1. Sometimes, I'll use one of these personas on Pi and chat with them vocally through my headphones. Keep an eye on Pi, it's going places. If Pi adopts ElevenLabs voice technology it's game over for OpenAI. But Claude 2.1 is the best for this kind of story stuff.

So, I asked Nadia Grell to pretend she's hosting a nature holo-documentary on her home world for hundreds of millions of people to see across the Galaxy. Here is how she described Sarkhai. 

image.thumb.png.1e82f927025e7908c1e18742e9cfabb2.png

Edited by HiddenPalm
  • Like 1

I'd be all for visiting Nadia Grell's homeworld as well, maybe another good planet to add to the list.

• Sarkhai
5 hours ago, HiddenPalm said:

I've always wanted to visit Nadia Grell's home planet Sarkhai. I imagine its people are spiritually similar to the Voss, but not as clerical and more liberal. Their fauna I imagine to be between Felucia and Endor, but majestically Japanese. And their waters have some kind of glitter mineral that shines and glistens. That's how I picture it.

I thought the expanded description you provided above was excellent, it's a little bit more detailed than the Star War's Legends site, yet they don't say that much:

Sarkhai (species) | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Kind Regards...

Edited by Strathkin