New Patch coming - what about saboteur who completed most of the content?

RebelJedaii

My saboteur is at the end of the Kessan's Landing. He hasn't had the last convo with the cathar woman, nor the Darth. But he's most of the way through. There at the end I decided something was WRONG because the last convo showed no sign he was going to resist cooperating in overthrowing the Republic there.  Is he going to lose his saboteur status?  We really need the option to start these quests over or a guarantee we won't lose that if they are going to keep having these glitches.  :(

• Like 4

Seconding this, my saboteur is also at the last convo since I decided to pause progress on his story once I found out things were borked. Hoping we were going to get a reset like they did with the Voss retreat area 😭

• Like 1

in my opinion they should automatically have the option both for the saboteur/loyalist options AND the romance options. since the 1st FEAST event i've lost 1 saboteur character AND 3 LANA romances and 1 AKAAVI SPAR romance to bugs.

Hi ! I would also be interested in some clarification on this. My main character, who is an Imperial saboteur, has already completed the Kessan story arc. Having discovered the extension with this character, I did not notice that there was a bug... I would also like to know if it will be possible to redo the story mission? Or if at least I could still make sabotaging choices with this character later? Will the sabotaging choice of the story arc be validated by default for characters who had completed the content before patch 7.4b?

2 hours ago, Sterekyo said:

! I would also be interested in some clarification on this. My main character, who is an Imperial saboteur, has already completed the Kessan story arc.

Will the sabotaging choice of the story arc be validated by default for characters who had completed the content before patch 7.4b?

i asked them ( Broadsword )  that exact question in the other duplicate thread here:   https://forums.swtor.com/topic/932582-74-kessan-landing-saboteurloyalist-bug/?do=findComment&comment=9796888    ...but , for whatever reason,  we never got a response.

./shrug

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning ! I am taking the liberty of reviving this subject because it is close to my heart and I do not want it to fall into oblivion.
I've been playing the game for a long time and what keeps me interested in the game is above all its narration, its captivating story with its different branches depending on the choices made. Like many, I was eager to discover the story of the new Kessan extension. I really enjoyed the story that was offered to us, but I remain disappointed at not having had all the possibilities with my saboteur character on the Imperial side.
A friend with the same problem as me contacted customer service about this. And his only response was: “the choices are final, the mission should not be carried out before the patch”. However, I don't think I saw any message in the game telling us to wait or even telling us that the mission was bugged. I thought it would be interesting to have such a message in the game to warn players when this type of problem is confirmed, in order to avoid disappointments.
At this point, I understand that it can be complicated to allow the player to redo the story with a character who has already done it. But the worry we have is that we will no longer be able to make "sabotager" choices afterwards for those who did the mission without knowing that it was bugged. Would it be possible to confirm that this problem will not subsequently penalize us in our progress as a “saboteur” character.
Thank you again for all the work you do, and have a good day/evening. 😉

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 9:33 PM, thorrnnn said:

i've lost 1 saboteur character AND 3 LANA romances and 1 AKAAVI SPAR romance to bugs.

I literally lost Vette to bugs on my Imperial Agent. After SOR, I didn't skip KOTET just so Vette could survive. Sometime around Ruhnuk, the game decides, "Nah, she died". The companion log has entries for both her and Torian indicating they both fought valiantly and died at the hands of Empress Vaylin. And to make matters worse, the Ruhnuk story placed Torian in there as if he didn't die.. 😡💢

Edited by Traceguy

• 2 months later...

Would like to revive this topic as I just finished the 7.4 story on my Agent (saboteur), and as I started the story before the patch I did not receive any saboteur dialogue options now. How can I now know he's still seen as a saboteur? Such a shame I had to miss out on the cutscenes with Balkar!!

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2024 at 3:46 PM, Renskedv said:

Would like to revive this topic as I just finished the 7.4 story on my Agent (saboteur), and as I started the story before the patch I did not receive any saboteur dialogue options now. How can I now know he's still seen as a saboteur? Such a shame I had to miss out on the cutscenes with Balkar!!

do the ONDERON daily quest about the spy, can't remember the name, and it'll give the SABOTEUR/ LOYALIST option to you. if the SAB option doesn't show i'm guessing it's lost.

Edited by thorrnnn
adding content
  • Thanks 1